The one and only
Redmont Bar Assoc.
Supporter
BananaNova
BananaNova
attorney
IN THE COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
EXPUNGEMENT REQUEST

The petitioner seeks to have their criminal record removed, in accordance with the Expungement Act. They understand that expungement is only possible if it has been at least 2 months since they have been charged, and that the criminal records of government offences cannot be removed.

I. CHARGES
1. Weaponry in Safe Zone
2. Incitement

II. REASONING
1. The charge of holding a weapon in a safe zone, in this case the spawn area, should be removed from my record for the following reasons:
a. The charge was made shortly after I first joined the server and had my gun license, and as such is not representative of my current behavior, and
b. The charge is the single infraction of that law or any like it in my entire history on the server, proving I have changed my ways and it is no longer relevant to have in any files.
2. The charge of incitement should be removed from my record for the following reasons:
a. The charge was made with too little, and misinterpreted, evidence, as admitted by the former Secretary of the Department of Justice, JoanM99, and,
b. The charge of incitement was supposed to be removed from my record following a DOJ ticket, during which JoanM999, the then-Secretary, agreed to unfine the money I was charged and also remove the charge from my record (See screenshot 2). This makes the current inclusion of incitement in my record an oversight that should be righted by the court.

Criminal Record Expungement.png

Criminal Record Expungement part 2.png

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

DATED: This 18th day of August, 2021

Court_Seal_Redmont.png

IN THE FEDERAL COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
WRIT OF SUMMONS

The State is required to appear before the court in the expungement request by ItzBananaMuffin, in accordance with the Expungement Request Information thread.

The Attorney General or State's legal equivalency is hereby required to appear to inform the court as to whether they believe the petitioner meets the appropriate criteria.

Your honor,

Given that the crimes occurred over two months ago, and the petitioner's reasoning that they will not commit such offenses again, the Attorney General's office, on behalf of the state, believes that the petitioner meets the appropriate criteria for an expungement.

Verdict

As neither the court nor the state have any objection I hereby order the Department of Justice to ItzBananaMuffin's record, I would like to thank both parties for their time, the court is now adjourned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back