Public Affairs Department
Redmont Bar Assoc.
Oakridge Resident
zLost
zLost
eventcoordinator
IN THE FEDERAL COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
CIVIL ACTION

itsBlazeX (Lovely Law Firm representing)
Plaintiff

v.

GisUsAQuiche
Defendant

COMPLAINT
The Plaintiff complains against the Defendant as follows:

On August 6th, itsBlazeX was in his apartment with his dog (Tom) when a couple (Keeerun & GisUsAQuiche) asked Blaze to marry them. The plaintiff left his unit and married the two players in the same building. itsBlazeX then left the building for approximately ten minutes to shop at VerniciaS. When itsBlazeX returned to his apartment, Tom was missing. Blaze was devastated at this moment. The plaintiff opened a DOJ ticket and requested the kill logs for the murder of his dog, which were obtained. After obtaining the logs they show undeniable proof that GisUsAQUiche did in fact kill the dog (Tom) and thus is guilty of animal murder.

I. PARTIES
1. itsBlazeX (Plaintiff)
2. GisUsAQuiche (Defendant)
3. TheReal42Person (Witness)
4. Keeerun (Witness)

II. FACTS
1. itsBlazeX had a tamed dog named Tom in his apartment as of August 6th, 2023.
2. Keeerun and GisUsAQuiche asked itsBlazeX to marry them, which he did in the same building as his apartment.
3. After he married the couple, the plaintiff left the apartment building to shop at VerniciaS for approximately ten minutes.
4. itsBlazeX returned to his apartment and was absolutely horrified, devastated, and shocked at the realization that his favorite pet in Redmont, Tom, was gone.
5. itsBlazeX opened a DOJ ticket approximately 20 minutes later and requested that he could have the kill logs for a dog at the location of his apartment which no longer exists but was located near the Embassy Bus Stop. These logs were obtained and determined that GisUsAQuiche murdered a dog at the same location. [Exhibit A]

III. CLAIMS FOR RELIEF
1. Animal Murder is outrageous and therefore the plaintiff requests punitive damages, to discourage the defendant from doing this in the future. The Legal Damages Act (link) states: “‘Punitive damages’ are damages awarded against a person to punish them for their outrageous conduct and to deter them and others like them from similar conduct in the future…”
2. The plaintiff was in utter shock, disbelief, and anger at the fact that Tom was missing. He was also extremely depressed about this and therefore the plaintiff requests emotional damages.
3. Ever since itsBlazeX found out Tom was dead, he can no longer spend time with him going on walks and spending quality time with him. and therefore requests damages for The Loss of Enjoyment in Redmont.

IV. PRAYER FOR RELIEF
The Plaintiff seeks the following from the Defendant:
1. $20,000 in emotional damages.
2. $10,000 in punitive damages to prevent the defendant from committing a similar outrageous act in the future.
3. $10,000 for loss of enjoyment in Redmont.
4. $10,000 in legal fees.

[Exhibit A]
JvUruQ51Q88IBUOC8LtPQ9kSZJPkAM88_mI7CmDWylwmk14ecylRq_KWXVTqdyOWG4BgJcdjsVVhmJP7Ol0yUL9C_WG7bWmWFtcAoENDWCr9vOi8ykfJSh_iO9TNy70963Zv_FBFHMcWRdYav-eVWW8

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

DATED: This 14th day of September, 2023.

PwFVDhr.png

WRIT OF SUMMONS

The defendant is required to appear before the court in the case of itsBlazeX v. GisUsAQuiche [2023] FCR 78. Failure to appear within 48 hours of this summons will result in a default judgment in favour of the plaintiff.

I'd also like to remind both parties to be aware of the Court Rules and Procedures, including the option of an in-game trial should both parties request one.​

IN THE COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
MOTION FOR SUMMARY JUDGMENT

Your Honor,
The plaintiff moved that the court proceed to summary judgment.

1. The 48-hour time limit has elapsed and the defending party has not responded to the court, even when given ample time to do so. Any more time given to the defendant will only increase the emotional turmoil, and pain itsblazeX is currently experiencing.

Apologies, is there any chance I could get an extension please? I've just moved across the country for university and I've only just been able to access the Internet. Even a minimal extension would be be greatly appreciated!

Apologies, is there any chance I could get an extension please? I've just moved across the country for university and I've only just been able to access the Internet. Even a minimal extension would be be greatly appreciated!

I will grant this extension for 48 hours due to IRL circumstances. If you are too busy to represent yourself or if you feel uncomfortable with doing so, please request a lawyer protect your interest.

MOTION FOR SUMMARY JUDGEMENT

Your Honor,
The 48 hour extension has expired. Waiting any longer is only going to increase the emotional trauma the plaintiff has endured due to the defending party.

DATED: This 23rd day of September 2023.

EDIT: Spelling mistake

Last edited:
MOTION FOR SUMMARY JUDGEMENT

Your Honor,
The 48 hour extension has expired. Waiting any longer is only going to increase the emotion trauma the plaintiff has endured due to the defending party.

DATED: This 23rd day of September 2023.
Your honour,

This is completely my fault this time. I haven't been able to get onto minecraft to find a lawyer and the Internet is hindering my ability to even send discord messages to find one. However, it's my fault because I didn't come and say this before the time had ran out. In my very poor defence, I got my timings mixed up as I'm used to a 24 hour clock so seeing the extension granted at 12:51 made me think that this message now would be valid as I didn't realise it was at midnight. Still, that's my fault.

Unfortunately, I have no prior legal knowledge- so I've been attempting to figure out the court system by myself in order to respond to this and even so, there's so many things to wrap my head around and with the chaos of settling in I've failed.

If your honour allows it, I've been speaking to an irl friend, who also plays the game, and he's saying he can attempt to find my lawyer and if that's not in a reasonable time frame, I will represent myself (if that's even allowed). Additionally, my data resets today so I can hotspot my laptop and pray that I can get onto minecraft.

So, please may I be permitted this? If I can't find a lawyer today, I will respond to this tonight!

Edit/ update- waiting for a response from the court

Last edited:
MOTION TO RECUSE

Your Honor, the Plaintiff would like to file a motion to recuse Matthew100x from this case on the basis of:
  1. Due to outside interference in relation to the impeachment of Matthew100x, and our clients position during his trial, being impartial toward our client would be next to impossible. Thus creating a conflict of interest in this lawsuit.
  2. Due to the impeachment trial taking place, response time from the court has skyrocketed. It has been two and a half weeks since his last response and this has impeded our clients right to a speedy trial.

Last edited:
As much as I would love to grant it myself, I’m not sure if doing so constitutes exercising the powers of my office. I am leaving such a decision to my colleague @Dartanman.

RULING ON MOTION TO RECUSE

The motion to recuse is hereby approved on the basis that the Plaintiff is currently the prosecuting authority of Matthew100x's impeachment trial, and Matthew100x has expressed that he would approve it himself. I will be presiding for the remainder of this case.

After some consideration, the Federal Court has decided to enter Default Judgement, as the Defendant was given a total of 117 hours and they still failed to provide any Answer in time.

This court is now in recess until a verdict is delivered.

After some consideration, the Federal Court has decided to enter Default Judgement, as the Defendant was given a total of 117 hours and they still failed to provide any Answer in time.

This court is now in recess until a verdict is delivered.
I didn't respond because I didn't know I was allowed :(

I tried to speak to someone because the facts of the case are false and I didn't know what evidence was admissible

Verdict

VERDICT
itsBlazeX v. GisUsAQuiche [2023] FCR 78

I. PLAINTIFF'S POSITION
1. The Plaintiff had a tamed dog named Tom in his apartment as of August 6th, 2023.
2. The Defendant killed Tom.
3. This caused emotional damages, loss of enjoyment in Redmont, and warrants punitive damages.

II. DEFENDANT'S POSITION
1. The Defendant failed to adequately appear before the Federal Court.

III. COURT OPINION
1. It seems that the Defendant did, in fact, kill the Plaintiff’s dog.
2. There is no evidence that the Plaintiff actually did spend their time in Redmont spending time with Tom and taking the dog on walks – thus, there is no evidence of “loss of enjoyment in Redmont.”
3. There is no evidence that the Plaintiff actually suffered emotional damages.
4. GisUsAQuiche has negative $4.20 in their balance.
5. In accordance with Supreme Court precedent, the Plaintiff is entitled to some punitive damages and legal fees.

IV. VERDICT
The Federal Court hereby rules in favor of the Plaintiff, and grants a modified Prayer for Relief.

The Federal Court orders the Department of Justice to fine the Defendant $500 (punitive damages) and $1,000 (legal fees) for a total of $1,500, and unfine the Plaintiff the same amount.

The Federal Court thanks all involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back