IN THE FEDERAL COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
CIVIL ACTION

HENREE
Plaintiff

v.

DISCOVER BANK
Defendant

COMPLAINT
Your honor, earlier this year, our client, the plaintiff, followed the instructions outlined by Discover Bank, the defendant, to deposit $100,000 into his account(See exhibits A and B). He screenshotted it and sent it to discover. After checking to make sure the money was accurately deposited into his account our client realized that the money did not appear in his balance. He reached out to the bank owner to try to rectify this mistake and was ensured that the issue would be resolved(See exhibit C). When following up, he found that no changes had been made to the account. The $100,000 dollars has still not been added to the his account.

1. Parties
  2. Henree (plaintiff)
  3. Discover Bank (defendant)

II. Facts
  1. Your honor, at approximately 7:20 PM on March 10th of this year, the plaintiff deposited $100,000 into discovery bank
  2. The transaction did not go through and the specified amount was not added to the plaintiff’s account
  3. The accounting error was brought to the defendant’s attention.
  4. The error was not corrected.

III. Claims for relief
  1. By not receiving the amount specified into their account our client has not been able to collect interest on it and has not been able to use it to increase their income leading to opportunity loss.
  2. By not being able to spend the $100,000 our client was limited in what he could do inside of Redmont. He could not spend the money he earned on the things he intended. This caused him to lose some of the enjoyment of Redmont.

IV. Prayers of relief
  1. Court order issued to the defendant, to pay the full amount of $100,000 into the plaintiff's balance.
  2. $10,000 dollars worth of consequential damages be awarded to the plaintiff for loss of interest and opportunity loss.
  3. $10,000 be awarded to the plaintiff for loss of enjoyment of Redmont.
  4. $24,000 be awarded to the plaintiff for legal fees.
Exhibit A:
1700171202775.png

Exhibit B:
1700171266297.png

Exhibit C:
1700171318539.png

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

DATED: This 16 day of November, 2023

Seal_FC.png

WRIT OF SUMMONS
The Defendant is required to appear before the court in the case of the Henree v. Discover Bank. Failure to appear within 72 hours of this summons will result in a default judgment in favour of the plaintiff.

I'd also like to remind both parties to be aware of the Court Rules and Procedures, including the option of an in-game trial should both parties request one.​

ANSWER TO COMPLAINT

HENREE
Plaintiff

v.

DISCOVER BANK (Lovely Law Representing)
Defendant

I. ANSWER TO COMPLAINT
1. AFFIRM that Discover Bank received Funds from HENREE on the 3/10/23
2. AFFIRM That their was a short delay in the transfer on the funds into HENREE discover banking account
3. Dispute that HENREE did not receive the Funds (Exhibit A)
4. Dispute that HENREE lost $10,000 during the time that he had no money as he didn't seek to withdraw the money from discover bank to use for any purpose of money making

II. DEFENCES
1. HENREE has had the $100,000 added to his account so he has no need to be compensated for this amount as it was added to his bank account.
2. The Plaintiff Provides no Evidence that money was lost due to the delay in the transfer of funds.
3. The Plaintiff Provides no Evidence that the HENREE lost enjoyment in Redmont due to the late transfer of the funds
Exhibit A
1700261813387.png

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

DATED: This 17 day of 11 2023

OBJECTION
Assumes facts not in evidence

Your honor, the defendants dispute to my claim that my client received the balance of $100,000 based on the evidence provided under Exhibit A, shows no evidence that that account belongs to my client, or a date that the transaction took place.

Your Honor, I would like to request a recess. I am quitting DC, and my client will need time to find another attorney.

Your Honour,

The account with the account ID73 does in fact belong to the platiff as show in Exhibit B

Exhibit B

Attachments

• 80863A09-19A3-49E3-A00F-8FA1F3A40025.jpg
    80863A09-19A3-49E3-A00F-8FA1F3A40025.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 43
MOTION TO DISMISS

HENREE
Plaintiff

v.

Discover Bank (Lovely Representing)
Defendant

MOTION TO DISMISS
Defendant move that the complaint in this case be dismissed, and in support thereof, respectfully alleges:

1. The Money in which the Plaintiff claim is not in the bank account of HENREE has been transferred to the account by Discover bank.

(The words defendant and complaint should be changed in case the motion is to dismiss a counterclaim.)

DATED: This 19 day of 11 2023

OBJECTION
Assumes facts not in evidence

Your honor, the defendants dispute to my claim that my client received the balance of $100,000 based on the evidence provided under Exhibit A, shows no evidence that that account belongs to my client, or a date that the transaction took place.
Overruled, Defendant provided further evidence to affirm it was in fact the Plaintiff's ID number.

MOTION TO DISMISS

HENREE
Plaintiff

v.

Discover Bank (Lovely Representing)
Defendant

MOTION TO DISMISS
Defendant move that the complaint in this case be dismissed, and in support thereof, respectfully alleges:

1. The Money in which the Plaintiff claim is not in the bank account of HENREE has been transferred to the account by Discover bank.

(The words defendant and complaint should be changed in case the motion is to dismiss a counterclaim.)

DATED: This 19 day of 11 2023
Motion denied

I will now ask that the Plaintiff @a_guy_name_henry seek new legal counsel within the next 72 hours so this case may continue

Your honor, my client, under necessity of representation, has requested that I return. I have accepted that request, and I will be continuing as representation in this case.

Your honor, my client, under necessity of representation, has requested that I return. I have accepted that request, and I will be continuing as representation in this case.
Alright, thank you for letting me know.

We’ll move on to opening statements from the Plaintiff. Please file your opening statement within 72 hours from now

Your Honour my client and the plaintiff have reached a settlement

1700863745493.png
1700863736764.png

Will the Plaintiff please affirm they agree to this settlement?

Verdict

This case has been dismissed as an out of court settlement agreement has been reached by the Plaintiff and Defendant. The Court thanks both parties for their time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back