IN THE FEDERAL COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
CRIMINAL ACTION

Greenish9
Prosecution

v.

Commonwealth of Redmont
Defendant

COMPLAINT
The Prosecution alleges criminal actions committed by the Defendant as follows: Violation of Section IV Clause X of the Constitution of DemocracyCraft states that there will be the right to freedom of the press and media. Merriam-Webster Dictionary defines the freedom of the press as “the right of newspapers, magazines, etc., to report news without being controlled by the government.” The defendant(the government) violated this through restriction of a newspaper business’s business application and restricting their access to news distribution accessible to other newspapers. This sets a dangerous precedent for the government to get involved in press matters.

I. PARTIES
1. Greenish9
2. The Commonwealth of Redmont

II. FACTS
1. Greenish9 applied for a business application for his newspaper, The Donkey Times.
2. Their application was rejected for potentially being “politically-charged”
3. This made it so they couldn’t access distributing news to the wider public and even if they did conform to the DEC’s restriction their newspaper would still be restricted from being able to access wider distribution for two whole weeks.

III. CLAIM FOR RELIEF
The Prosecution hereby alleges the following charges against the Defendant:
1. Violation of Section IV Clause X of the Constitution of DemocracyCraft

IV. PRAYER FOR RELIEF
The Prosecution hereby recommends the following sentence for the Defendant:
1. Registration of the Donkey Times
2. Rescission of any restrictions against the press by the Commonwealth of Redmont
3. A public apology by a member of cabinet.
4. $2000 compensation for disruption this has caused a potential business and the reputation damaged by the accusation that this newspaper will create animosity.

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

DATED: This 7th day of April 2022

The evidence didn’t attach to the main post so it’s here.

Attachments

• 6AC35653-E9B7-4007-BBB6-79A06728CAA9.jpeg
    6AC35653-E9B7-4007-BBB6-79A06728CAA9.jpeg
    109.5 KB · Views: 79
This case is dismissed without prejudice, due to it being a criminal case filed by someone who doesn’t work for the Attorney General’s Office. Criminal cases also cannot be filed against the government. This should have been a civil case. This case may be re-filed with the necessary corrections.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back