Lawsuit: Adjourned Galavance v. Trentrick_Lamar, ShinHeYing, & Hong_Kong_101 [2021] FCR 76

Your honor,

The plaintiff has no objections to a follow up question after their first question; however, the current writing of the first question is leading the witness. It asks and answers the question for the witness, prompting them to give a desired answer. The fact that the defense has ignored my objection, bringing up how they will proceed after the question is answered, is a clear sign if any.
Moreover, may it not be forgotten that I also object to their second question which testifies for the witness.

_Austin27_.:

1.)Did you or did you not say Trent could use the funds as he wanted because the company was transferred to Trent?

2.)Since the money belonged to trent was he within his right to divide as he saw fit?

3.) DoesPlaintiff have any right to the money once he turnedit over along with the company)

5.) Did Galavance, in his messages to you, ever specifically state that his bequest of his possessions to Trentrick_Lamar was contingent on Trentrick_Lamar following his request that no money be liquidated from the company?

4.) In your opinion when someone says they leave all of their assets to someone what does that mean and can they di
The objection to the second question is hereby sustained and will be struck from the record, the witness does not need to answer. A very important aspect to this case is contingent on determining who such funds belong to, the question is far too leading with an implication to say such funds belonged to Trentrick. The Defence can testify on their own merits but they cannot testify for the witness.

As for the first question, the objection is hereby overruled and the witness may proceed to answer such. While recognizing such arguments presented, I believe it is straightforward in its questioning.

@Austin27 to ensure matters are clear for you I will re-iterate what questions remain and which have been struck. Questions 1, 3, 4, and 5, asked by the Defence, may be answered.

Present

Your Honor,
We have no questions of End we apologize, after Austin answers we can proceed to closing statements.

Your Honor,
We have no questions of End we apologize, after Austin answers we can proceed to closing statements.
The court advises you to not ask for witnesses to be summoned if you do not have questions for them in the future. Thank you for noting nonetheless.

Your honor, my response:

1. Did you or did you not say Trent could use the funds as he wanted because the company was transferred to Trent?
Anything I said can be found in the staff ticket transcript, during which I acted in my capacity as a server Administrator. I don't have anything further to say on this question unless Chief Justice Westray requests for me to expand on it. However, it would be my opinion that yes once ownership is transferred - so are the rights to any funds in the company balance.

2. Question removed

3. DoesPlaintiff have any right to the money once he turnedit over along with the company)

In my opinion, no. He said explicitly "Give it to Trent" in response to my questions "Do you wish to retain ownership of that company?" and "Or does the ownership need to be transferred?"

4. Did Galavance, in his messages to you, ever specifically state that his bequest of his possessions to Trentrick_Lamar was contingent on Trentrick_Lamar following his request that no money be liquidated from the company?
He did not, just that the Rae Evergrand balance should remain in the company balance. However, it would be my opinion and interpretation that when he agreed to transfer ownership of the company to Trent, he was therefore forfeiting is right to have a say in how the company balance should be used.

5. In your opinion when someone says they leave all of their assets to someone what does that mean and can they di
This question is incomplete and I am unsure what you were entirely asking but I'll answer the first part nonetheless. In my opinion, when someone says they leave all of their assets to someone - they are handing over any rights and legal ownership of such to the recipient.

Your Honor,

The Defense has no further questions and wishes to proceed to opening statements at this time.

I hereby recuse myself from this case but I ask for a 48 hour continuance to find suitable council.

I hereby recuse myself from this case but I ask for a 48 hour continuance to find suitable council.
I understand given you likely wish to recuse yourself as the new Attorney General, but for the courtesy to the courts please ensure the next appointed counsel is one whom will finish this case. It is not helpful for the Defendants to be left astray in adequate counsel like this.

In the meantime, we will proceed to closing statements, noting such remark. The Plaintiff may present their closing statement first.

My apologies your honor,
The closing statement will be published by Joe, the new Managing partner of the Apex Law Firm.

Your honor,

We would like to request a 48 hour extension for the plaintiff has reached out to the defendants to discuss settlement agreements. I can and will inform the court that one of the Defendants, Hong_Kong_101, has a signed agreement and all allegations should be dropped against him. I will keep the court updated as this progresses.

Thank you.

Your honor,

We would like to request a 48 hour extension for the plaintiff has reached out to the defendants to discuss settlement agreements. I can and will inform the court that one of the Defendants, Hong_Kong_101, has a signed agreement and all allegations should be dropped against him. I will keep the court updated as this progresses.

Thank you.
Thank you for informing the court of such. While expressing I would like these proceedings not to be prolonged as we are heading into closing statements, your extension is hereby granted for 48 hours. Please update the court as necessary.

Your honor,

I am glad to inform the court that the plaintiff was able to reach settlements with all 3 defendants, if proof or anything is required to show said settlements we will gladly provide. We kindly ask that all charges and allegations be dropped and this court case with it, we are sorry for the length this case took on, but we are glad it is finally at an end.

Thank you very much, your honor.

If the court could be briefly informed of the settlements made that would be most appreciated - as to provide proper atonement for this dispute, should another lawsuit be filed in regards to this matter.

Attachments

• Shin Signature Settlement.png
    Shin Signature Settlement.png
    140.8 KB · Views: 143
  • Hong_Kong Signature Settlement.png
    Hong_Kong Signature Settlement.png
    137.1 KB · Views: 148
  • Trent Signature Settlement.png
    Trent Signature Settlement.png
    125.7 KB · Views: 135
Since both parties have reached an out of court agreement, this case is hereby adjourned.

The court would like to thank both parties for their time in the arguments presented during this case.

Back