CIVIL ACTION
FTGWop
Plaintiff
v.
sprrrrrrrrr
Defendant

COMPLAINT
The Plaintiff complains against the Defendant as follows:
The Defendant lied about that I was not legal and that I tried to kill him at the time he said this I was currently in prison for contempt of court so I did not try to kill him.
I. PARTIES
1. FTGWop
2. sprrrrrrrrr
II. FACTS
1. On 11th april 2023 sprrrrrrrrr while I was in prison for contempt of court he made up a lie about me trying to kill him which is not true.
2. It hurt my reputation

III. CLAIMS FOR RELIEF
1. It is Plaintiff belief that when he said that he wanted to make me look bad

IV. PRAYER FOR RELIEF
The Plaintiff seeks the following from the Defendant:
1. Plaintiff seeks $2000000 compensation

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying-in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.
DATED: This 11th day 4th month of the year 2023

Attachments

• slander case .png
    slander case .png
    786.9 KB · Views: 54
  • slander evidence part 2 .png
    slander evidence part 2 .png
    557.9 KB · Views: 53
ANSWERS TO COMPLAINT.
In the case of a civil action suit by the plaintiff FTGWop against myself, the defendant, sprrrrrrrrr.
Submitted to the Federal Court of the Incorporation of Redmont.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I. FACTS (corrected and added to).
1. The first fact as entailed in subsection II of the plaintiff FTGWop's complaint is false, as this person was not in jail as of the event taking place. It was located closely and within to the gardens surrounding the default player spawn-point of Reveille, Redmont.
2. The full event that took place followed as such: I was standing closely to the spawn-point, and was unfortunately met with an attack by the plaintiff. This was carried out with a weapon of which was either an axe or a sword (due to a lack of proper visibility of the object in question it is unsure) made of diamonds and enchanted with at least Knockback I. The plaintiff also textually indicated a forceful request of a payment of one-thousand dollars and zero cents. I then retaliated in defence of myself being chased by using an un-enchanted diamond axe, of which caused the plaintiff to become deceased.

II. ADMITTAL.
1. I admit to the murder of FTGWop, though may it be noted that I was defending myself against an unprovoked attack.
2. I admit to the informal public indictment of the plaintiff. I do see it, however, unnecessary to personally be charged with slander or defamation, as the articles of which are included by the plaintiff in their complaint show I was only revealing my perception of the event to the highest and most honest level of my ability at the time.
3. I admit to usage of inappropriate language in defence of my yet-to-be-enforced case towards FTGWop and AnArab.

III. DENIAL.
1. I deny the allegations of slander and/or murder brought on by any outside or involved party(ies).
2a. I deny "hurting" the reputation of the plaintiff, as I used factual information based on what I had personally experienced.
b. I, the defendant, deny this as well for the reason of the public backing by those who did not personally witness the event taking place for/to/of the plaintiff by certain members of the community, such as AnArab.

IV. OFFER OF SETTLEMENT.

1. I, the defendant, wish to offer a settlement out of court to the plaintiff consisting of:
a. my cessation of further dispute; in a legal realm.
b. a generous monetary settlement of twenty dollars and zero cents.

V. NOTES.
Files of evidence are attached in order to display the requests for monetary payment for a presumed cessation of the plaintiff's own violent behaviour.

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying-in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.
DATED: This 11th day 4th month of the year 2023.

Attachments

• payment request 2.png
    payment request 2.png
    41.7 KB · Views: 47
  • payment request 1.png
    payment request 1.png
    159.6 KB · Views: 45
I hereby charge sprrrrrrrrr with 1 count of contempt of court for talking out of turn, and order the DOJ to fine/jail them appropriately. If you wish to settle with the Plaintiff, you may discuss with him outside of the court, not in this thread.

Due to the fact that FTGWop has been charged with multiple counts of both contempt of court, and filing a frivolous court case recently, I will require that he has a lawyer for this case (If he is a lawyer that counts).

This means that prior to summons FTGWop, you either provide proof that you are a lawyer, or a lawyer appears in court on your behalf with proof that you allow them to represent you.

I am a lawyer check in game it says solicitor

I am a lawyer check in game it says solicitor
I can’t see in game unless we are on at the same time, so please provide a screenshot and then I can file summons.

well in the second picture you can see that it says solicitor before my gamertag.

Your honour,

How was I speaking out of turn?
I answered the complaint.

Regards.
You may not speak prior to being summoned to this court.

As for FTGWop, thank you for the proof, summons will be filed soon.

federal-court-png.12082

IN THE FEDERAL COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
WRIT OF SUMMONS

The defendant is required to appear before the court in the case of the FTGWop v. sprrrrrrrrr. Failure to appear within 48 hours of this summons will result in a default judgment in favor of the plaintiff.

I'd also like to remind both parties to be aware of the Court Rules and Procedures, including the option of an in-game trial should both parties request one.​

MOTION TO DISMISS

Good day your honour.

I respectfully request this case to be dismissed for the following reasons-

I. RESPONSE TO SLANDER ACCUSATION

As per the names of the pictures, (slander.png), I assume FTG is accusing spr of slander , even tough any relevant laws have not been pointed out.
The Defence , denies the claims of slander
The plaintiff is suing the defendant , as according to him my client (defendant) lied about him being legal.

(1) Slander is a false statement which defames another person.

It is the truth that FTG is not legal (explained ahead in the motion)
Also FTG was not even defamed in the following case , he did not suffer from any political defamation , monetory loss or any loss in general.

II. EVIDENCE

The evidence which confirms that FTG is not legal is the constitution section 32(XIII) which states-

XIII. Every citizen is equal before and under the law and has the right to equal protection and equal benefit of the law without unfair discrimination and, in particular, without unfair discrimination based on political belief or social status.

The above constitution section says that every citizen is equal , and FTG could not have been legal.

Hence , this prooves that the statement "you are not legal" by my client was not false , and my client just stated his opinion.

Exhibit A-
Constitution section 32(XIII)
1681397299128.png

Exhibit B-

Proof of representation
1681397354730.png

Due to the following reasons as stated above , I respectfully request the court to dismiss this case.

Your honor , I am really sorry , due to some reasons , I could not post this part in the above motion to dismiss.
I wont repeat the mistake.

III. Unreasonable Prayer for relief.

Your honour , the defendant believes that the Prayer for relief is too unreasonable , as no one has that much amount of money , and that FTG needs a valid reason why he needs 2 million dollars in damages. The prayer to relief is excessive or disproportionate to the harm suffered.

That’s totally fine Bibsi4a. FTGWop, you have 48 hours to respond to the motion to dismiss.

yes I am ok with dismissing this case I no longer want to sue SPr

This case is hereby dismissed with prejudice at the request of the Plaintiff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back