CIVIL ACTION
FTGWop
Plaintiff
v.
Ohgizmo
Defendant

COMPLAINT
The Plaintiff complains against the Defendant as follows:
The Defendant a few months ago decided to sue me with a false pretext that I would have slandered them it both hurt my reputation as a politican and I also where risking to lose money for something that I didnt even do

I. PARTIES
1. FTGWop
2. Ohgizmo

II. FACTS
1. On 3rd November 2022 Ohgizmo decided to start a case against me where he lied about that I had slandered him thru my political campaign.
2. That case even tho I won it hurt my reputation as a politican and also risked me losing money wrongfully

III. CLAIMS FOR RELIEF
1. It is Plaintiff belief that when he sued me he did it only to destroy my reputation as a politican and take money from me

IV. PRAYER FOR RELIEF
The Plaintiff seeks the following from the Defendant:
1. Plaintiff seeks $20000 compensation

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying-in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.
DATED: This 10th day 4th month of the year 2023

Attachments​

Due to the requested compensation being over the legal limit of a district court case. This case falls under the jurisdiction of the Federal Court.

I will be dismissing this case for 3 reasons.

1. Firstly, there is no evidence posted.
2. The statute of limitations per the Standardized Criminal Code Act is 2 months for civil cases, and the court case you're mentioning happened 5 months ago.
3. Lastly, The main reason for dismissing this case is because anyone can sue anyone and you are entitled to no money just because someone sues you yet alone a frivolous amount of $20,000.

I hereby charge FTGWop with 1 count of filing a frivolous court case, and order the DOJ to fine them appropriately.

dude this is not a frivoulous case also when somebody made a case against me they didnt get called frivoulous this case is going to be ongoing

never mind I understand why this case cant be ongoing is because is to long since it happened

Oops this case should have been locked. But there is still no speaking out of turn. I hereby charge FTGWop with 2 counts of contempt of court, and order the DOJ to fine/jail him appropriately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back