Flex off

Yobrojo03

Citizen
Public Affairs Department
Supporter
Yobrojo03
Yobrojo03
eventcoordinator
Basically just flex about stuff but don't be mean about it.

16105843876202211254631441931468.jpg

I've managed to avoid getting on r/Iamverysmart even though my ego is hyper inflated lol.

Former Speaker and Leader and one of the Founders of the SPP, the oldest party in DC :cool: XD

And Husband to Ansgard ;)

I now have a skyscraper, a park, a helicopter, a parachute, a residential plot, two townhouses in oakridge, and a god sword

oh and a god bow, not to mention i technically own 50 birds that some of you have adopted

Basically just flex about stuff but don't be mean about it.
I have a house in the wild worth about 5k, a boat In adventura, a 255KB netherite hoe, many valuable player heads and the third or 4th known person to hold a dragon egg.

Last edited:
Oh I beat you can't afford my gaming rig it is a Pentium 4 with a GTX 780 Ti and with 512gb of RAM and ecs motherboard and since i didn't want my big budget to damage my circuits i went with 5.5 watts of a power supply and a 32 gb hard drive with a dongle for wi-fi and all built in a mini fridge so i didn't have to get fans nor did i want a small case for it so i guess you could say i'm ready to beat the esports any day!

(Just Kidding)

I'm famous for being the tree in the Prince's Bride, I know its hard to pull off a tree but somebody has to do it.

Back