Supporter
Oakridge Resident
SumoMC
SumoMC
judge
- Client Name: N/A
- Counsel Name: SumoMC
- Were you originally the plaintiff or the defendant: Defense Council
- Reason for the Appeal: Justice Drew_Hall was out of line and frankly disrespectfully to even notion that my reason to drop clients (thats well within my rights) would rise to Contempt. In the Court Rules and Procedures Contempt is defined as the following:

4. Contempt Of Court
If you speak in a court case when not summoned to give testimony, or fail to abide by court procedure, you can be held in contempt of court for disrupting the process of the law. Each offense will hold a stricter punishment, starting at a $20 fine.

I dropped my client as i did not have the time to ensure that he got the defense that he needed, i also dropped another client for the same reason. I was then wronged by a trainee officer and so was two other people so we all came together and put the law suite together and i posted it. Drew Hall was not only out of line but has abused his power as a Supreme Court Justice

- Additional Information: Thank you for your time as i attempt to correct this injustice

1697755321888.png

IN THE SUPREME COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT

The Supreme Court has decided to grant this appeal on the issue.

We move to dismiss the Contempt of Court charge as no prior warning was given. Warning should be given in order to effectively meet the requisite "fails to perform" of any judicial order or instruction.

No further conduct is needed at this time. The Supreme Court hereby orders the charge dismissed and orders the DOJ to reimburse the appellant of the fine as well as pay for any jail time under 20.1(b) of the Judicial Standards Act.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back