Citizen
Construction & Transport Department
Redmont Bar Assoc.
Supporter
Willow Resident
AlexanderLove
AlexanderLove
attorney
Client Name: Awesomestuff113 (Name changed to Cosmic_crafting)
Counsel Name: The Lovely Law Firm
Were you originally the plaintiff or the defendant: Defendant
Reason for the Appeal: Judge Banana has ignored the provision in the Foundation of Contract Law governing the fairness of contracts. Judge Banana even admitted the terms are unfair, which means the contract should have been tossed out or reduced. Whether or not there was valid agreement, fairness stands as a separate requirement that should not be overlooked. Judge Banana granted a full prayer for relief despite these facts, and that is an injustice to my client's rights under the FCL, as well as a dubious precedent that will open the door to future unfair contracts.
Additional Information: N/A

I will be voluntarily recusing from this appeal, as I was assisting counsel to the Plaintiff in the original case.

1697755321888.png

IN THE SUPREME COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT

The Supreme Court has decided to reject this appeal for the following reasoning.

An acknowledgment of predatory terms is not a verdict that conclusory states that there were unfair terms within the contract. Due to error of the defendant's counsel in the trial in not responding, any arguments that could have been made at trial were left unmade. This is not a reason to call for a new trial. Appellant demands appellee to return to court on part due to having failed to state their case despite presented the opportunity to do so. This would be duly unfair to the winning side. Both the plaintiff and defendant of the previous trial got their right to be represented by counsel and had a fair and speedy trial. Thus the Court sees no reason to grant this appeal.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back