Emerald Co. (Milqy Representing)
Plaintiff

v.

MightyMonkey576
Defendant

COMPLAINT
The Plaintiff complains against the Defendant as follows:

WRITTEN STATEMENT FROM THE PLAINTIFF
MightyMonkey576 was hired as a manager for Emerald Co to (1) craft and supply fuel and (2) transport fuel to various gas station locations. they took the fuel they had already sold me out of the chest and continued to sell the same fuel over and over until my business went bankrupt.

I. PARTIES
1. ElainaThomas29 (Plaintiff)
3. MightyMonkey675 (Defendant)

II. FACTS
1. On April 23, 2022, at approximately 9:30 A.M., ElainaThoms29 hired the defendant to stock fuel for Emerald Co.
2. Around this time, the Plaintiff was explaining the Defendant's job, and what it would entail.
3. The Plaintiff even mentioned to the Defendant to not abuse the permission, as he would need the permissions to be able to sell, and stock the gas stations.
4. Not even five hours later, the defendant returns to the ticket saying, "U ran out of money in company".
5. This is after the defendant abused his permission, and sold 33,842 fuel to Emerald Co. but not the usual way, no. By abusing his manager role in the company, to empty the barrels and keep reselling until the company went bankrupt.
6. The entirety of the company balance was drained, while nothing was gained for the company, leaving Emerald Co. completely bankrupt.

III. CLAIMS FOR RELIEF
1. 10.1 Fraud, by abusing the chest shop, and losing quantifiable damages, in cash.
2. 11.2 Market Manipulation, by artificially deflating the value of Emerald Co. for the Defendant's personal gain.

IV. PRAYER FOR RELIEF
The Plaintiff seeks the following from the Defendant:
1. $33,842 in stolen money returned.
2. $2,000 in emotional damages cause by the bankruptcy of Emerald Co.
3. $3,000 in lawyer fees.

Evidence:

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

DATED: This 26 day of April 2022

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-04-26 172522.png
    Screenshot 2022-04-26 172522.png
    18 KB · Views: 85
federal-court-png.12082

IN THE FEDERAL COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
WRIT OF SUMMONS

The defendant is required to appear before the court in the case of the Emerald Co v. MightyMonkey576 [2022] FCR 33. Failure to appear within 48 hours of this summons will result in a default judgment in favor of the plaintiff.

I'd also like to remind both parties to be aware of the Court Rules and Procedures, including the option of an in-game trial should both parties request one.​

@MightyMonkey576 Please do not speak out of turn, this is your 1 warning. I will also be asking you to get a lawyer. You can find a lawyer in the RBA discord, and If you need a short extension to find a lawyer, I will give it to you.

I will be giving you a 24 hour extension so you have approximately 66.5 hours from now to have a lawyer post a response to the claim.

The Defendant and I have reached an out of court settlement. Here is the attached screenshot.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-04-27 012033.png
    Screenshot 2022-04-27 012033.png
    54.3 KB · Views: 101

Verdict

I am dismissing this case as both parties in this case have settled this issue out of court, and determined that the Defendant, MightyMonkey576, will pay the Plaintiff, ElainaThomas29, $38,000. Because this was an out of court agreement, the DOJ will not be issuing the fines, and it will be up to the Defendant to pay the Plaintiff the correct amount of money. However if the Defendant doesn't pay the agreed upon $38,000 the Plaintiff may file a lawsuit in order to have the DOJ issue the fine.

The Federal Court thanks all involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back