IN THE DISTRICT COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
CIVIL ACTION

dygyee
Plaintiff

v.

BubblyBo
Defendant

COMPLAINT
I, the Plaintiff, posted an auction on DC Bid for a plot. The Defendant won the auction however decided that he didn't want the plot, and that I should transfer it to the 2nd place bidder. After some arguing, because whoever wins the bid is obligated to pay for the item according to DC Bid rules, we agreed that he would pay the $100 difference between his bid and the 2nd place bidder. After multiple weeks of asking/reminding the Defendant to pay, and him saying he would, he has still refused to pay.

I. PARTIES
1. dygyee
2. BubblyBo

II. FACTS
1. On 5/28/22, the Plaintiff posted an auction under the #dygyee channel on DC Bid.
2. On the same day, the Defendant outbid KeyboardAlex by bidding $5,100.
3. After the auction ended 24 hours later, the Defendant refused to purchase the plot.
4. After a long DM conversation between both parties, both parties agreed the the plot would be offered to KeyboardAlex who bid $5,000 and the $100 difference would still be paid by the Defendant.
5. More than 2 weeks later with many reminders, the Defendant has still not paid the $100.

III. CLAIMS FOR RELIEF
1. Breach of Contract

IV. PRAYER FOR RELIEF
The Plaintiff seeks the following from the Defendant:
1. $100 as agreed upon by the Defendant
2. $5 as a reasonable 5% interest over the 2.5 week period of not paying
3. $100 in legal fees.
(For a total of $205)

Exhibits 1, and 2: Proof of defendant winning the auction.
Screenshot (306).png
Screenshot (308).png

Exhibit 3: Proof of BubblyBo stating that he and the Plaintiff agree that he will pay $100.
Screenshot (309).png

Exhibits 4 and 5: The Plaintiff asking/reminding BubblyBo to pay multiple times, and BubblyBo agreeing to pay by certain times that have now passed without payment.
Screenshot (310).png
Screenshot (311).png

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

DATED: This 15th day of June 2022

After filing this lawsuit, the Defendant agreed to pay. I would like for this lawsuit to be dismissed.

The case is dismissed as it has been resolved out of court.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back