Commerce Department
Redmont Bar Assoc.
Supporter
dygyee
dygyee
economist
IN THE COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
EXPUNGEMENT REQUEST

The petitioner seeks to have their criminal record removed, in accordance with the Expungement Act. They understand that expungement is only possible if it has been at least 2 months since they have been charged, and that the criminal records of government offences cannot be removed.

I. CHARGES
1. Murder x4
2. Bank Trespassing x3
3. (The above criminal charges are all of them to my knowledge however if I missed any, I would like them to be expunged as well.)

II. REASONING
1. Most of these crimes were from so long ago that in fact I don't even remember committing some of these crimes. (My first one was from April of 2021, the first month I joined the server, and another one was from May of 2021, the second month I was on the server.

2. My most recent charge was bank trespassing, which was more than 2 months ago. I wasn't charged with bank robbery because I wasn't robbing the bank. I was running through the glass cage because I saw the invisible potion particles on the person who robbed the bank and I wanted to try and catch them.

3. As you can tell by my first 2 points, I have not committed a crime with bad intention in a very long time, and I have been a good member of society for a long time now. I've been serving on the courts for almost a year now, and I've been a leader in the DEC for almost half a year.

Screenshots of criminal record:
Screenshot (338).png
Screenshot (339).png

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

DATED: This 13th day of August, 2022

federal-court-png.12082

IN THE FEDERAL COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
WRIT OF SUMMONS

@Kanne is required to appear before the Federal Court in the case of dygyee Expungement Request [2022] FCR 60.

Failure to appear within 48 hours of this summons will result in a default judgment based on the known facts of the case.

Both parties should make themselves aware of the Court Rules and Procedures, including the option of an in-game trial should both parties request one.​

Your Honor,

Given that all these crimes occurred more than two months ago and in light of the facts of the last crime, the Attorney General's Office, on behalf of the State, considers that this request for cancellation meets all the corresponding criteria.

Verdict

Since the petitioner's request meets the criteria and the State agrees, the expungement request is granted.

I hereby order that the criminal record of Dygyee be cleared of the following charges:

Murder - 4 counts
Bank Trespassing - 3 counts

Congratulations, Dygyee!

This case is hereby adjourned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back