attorney
IN THE FEDERAL COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT CIVIL ACTION
Duckiiiiiiii (Lovely Law Representing)
Plaintiff

v.

MysticPhunky
Defendant

COMPLAINT
The Plaintiff complains against the Defendant as follows: The defendant requested of the plaintiff to be killed by them. The plaintiff then killed the defendant, who proceeded to do /complaint on him, and say "you gonna be fired budz" to him in global chat. The plaintiff opened a DoJ ticket and got it resolved, but the harassment endured severely limited their enjoyment in redmont.

I. PARTIES
  1. Duckiiiiiii
  2. MysticPhunky
II. FACTS
  1. The defendant requested to be killed by the plaintiff
  2. The defendant, after dying, did /complaint on the plaintiff
  3. The defendant was doing this in an attempt to harm the plaintiff's reputation and get him fired
III. CLAIMS FOR RELIEF
  1. The defendant's actions caused the plaintiff to fear for their job safety, leading to emotional damages and loss of enjoyment in Redmont
  2. The defendant's actions were outrageous
IV. PRAYER FOR RELIEF The Plaintiff seeks the following from the Defendant:
  1. $2000 in consequential damages for loss of enjoyment in redmont because of having to worry about getting arrest and losing his job as a police, leading to a diminished experience
  2. $2000 in punitive damages for the defendant's outrageous conduct, falsely accusing the plaintiff of murder.
  3. $800 in legal fees
By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court. DATED: This 11th day of January 2024

1705003564274.png
1705003576574.png
1705003593147.png

Seal_FC.png

IN THE FEDERAL COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
WRIT OF SUMMONS
The defendant is required to appear before the court in the case of the Duckiiiiiii v. MysticPhunky. Failure to appear within 72 hours of this summons will result in a default judgment in favour of the plaintiff.

I'd also like to remind both parties to be aware of the Court Rules and Procedures, including the option of an in-game trial should both parties request one.​

Alright, the Court will be in recess pending a verdict.

nah its algds, drop the lawsuit please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back