Pending droppydrippy - Economist Application

droppydrippy

Citizen
droppydrippy
droppydrippy
Joined
Sep 29, 2026
Messages
2
Username: droppydrippy

Total Playtime: 2,6̅h

When are you most active? Probably like thusday, friday, saturday, sunday at 7 to 10 p.m. (MESZ)

Requirements:
- Minimum of 24 hours of play time.
- I am available on Discord.
- I show in my application why you are best suited for the position.
- I am able to work effectively and efficiently in a team with all members of the department.

What position are you applying for? Economist

Why do you think you are suited to the position you are applying for? I once got a certificat of the now former minister of econemy in germany and also took part in founding a startup, in wich I worked in accounting and human resources. Fourthermore I will most likely be part of the supervisery board.

Additional Information: I am still in school with a focus in math and chemistry, and I am 18.
 
Back
Top