Public Affairs Department
Supporter
Willow Resident
drew8716
drew8716
donator4
IN THE COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
EXPUNGEMENT REQUEST

The petitioner seeks to have their criminal record removed, in accordance with the Expungement Act. They understand that expungement is only possible if it has been at least 2 months since they have been charged, and that the criminal records of government offences cannot be removed.

I. CHARGES
1. Public Nuisance

II. REASONING
1. 2 months have passed since it was the last time Drew8716 committed a crime

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

DATED: This 8th day of February 2022

Attachments

• 2022-01-30.png
    2022-01-30.png
    133 KB · Views: 109
federal-court-png.12082

IN THE FEDERAL COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
WRIT OF SUMMONS

The State is required to appear before the court in the expungement request by drew8716, in accordance with the Expungement Request Information thread.

The Attorney General or State's legal equivalency is hereby required to appear to inform the court as to whether they believe the petitioner meets the appropriate criteria.​

Solicitor General @Neemfy — please respond to this within the next 48 hours. You may request an extension if needed.

Apologies for the wait,

Given that two months have passed since the charge has occurred, the Attorney General's Office, on behalf of the State, believes that the charge should be expunged.

IN THE FEDERAL COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
EXPUNGEMENT REQUEST

Request No. [2022] FCR 14

I. PETITIONER'S POSITION
1. drew8716 requests expungement of a public nuisance charge on the basis of good behavior for the past 2 months.

II. STATE'S POSITION
1. The State asserts that drew8716 has met the appropriate criteria and agrees that their public nuisance charge should be expunged.

III. DECISION
The court hereby grants the expungement request. Therefore, I order the Department of Justice to delete the public nuisance charge from the criminal record of drew8716 and report back to the court when such has been done.

Thank you, and we wish the best of luck to drew8716 in his reformed lifestyle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back