Dim_
Plaintiff

v.

Freeze83
Defendant

COMPLAINT
The Plaintiff complains against the Defendant as follows:

WRITTEN STATEMENT FROM THE PLAINTIFF
I would like to gain $7,500 from Mr.Freeze because he has killed my villager and he is hurting me economically and endangering me with Harassment and many other things. I want an Emergency Injunction because I am fearing my life.

I. PARTIES
1. Dimitre977
2. Freeze83

II. FACTS
1. A dangerous member of the mafia has approached me threatening if I don't pay he will kill my villagers. He then broke in and killed one of my villagers and he has since then threatened to kill the remaining 4 if I do not pay him 1,000 a month. and He is offering me "30 days of Peace"

III. CLAIMS FOR RELIEF
1. I was harassed and my villagers were MURDERED and I am in fear for my life and I am also out of money. I also have a right to a restraining order which I want filed. and I WANT MY MONEY BACK.

IV. PRAYER FOR RELIEF
The Plaintiff seeks the following from the Defendant:
1. I am asking for a Monetary relief of $7,500 from Mr. Freeze29 because Villagers are very expensive and I want him to PAY legally because of all of the threats he has given to me and how much he has hurt me.

(Attach evidence and a list of witnesses at the bottom if applicable)
Witness, Quazy
Also
By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

DATED: This 5th April 2023.

<Emblem>

/FEDERAL COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
<Emergency Injunction>

<Restraining Order>
I would like to request that Mr.Freeze29 is not able to contact or be anywhere within 200 feet of my client because he is dangerous and I do not want him to harm my client he has made very very vigorous and dangerous threats to my client.

Last edited:
I will be moving this case to Federal Court as original jurisdiction is within the Federal Court. In the future please file your cases in the proper Court node.

FEDERAL COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
<Emergency Injunction >

<Restraining Order>
I would like to request for a restraining order. Because Mr.Freeze29 is very dangerous and threatening the life of my Client. Dimitrive

Could you provide proof that the villagers are on your property, and where you have a right to a restraining order.

Ofcourse your honor . For the restraining order I feel we have right to that because of the plaintiff being threatened by the defendant. I’m the Imgur pictures your honor. As far as the villagers being on the property I will be on another Imgur

He states. You will have one less villager on April 12th and he continues to say he will kill more and more and as a citizen my client has rights to his safety your honor.

Hereby is some photographic evidence your honor showing the heinous acts of the defendant you will even see the missing villager as shown.

Attachments

• 7253483E-EE6A-43AE-A250-BCBE9DFA1DAF.png
    7253483E-EE6A-43AE-A250-BCBE9DFA1DAF.png
    975 KB · Views: 60
This here is the other picture I'm terribly sorry about that :'( my clients poor Villagers

Attachments

• 3F126322-C0B2-4A20-B4BF-CB4476BE3C2A.jpg
    3F126322-C0B2-4A20-B4BF-CB4476BE3C2A.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 49
I will be denying the injunction for a restraining order, and summons will be filed soon, but could you please provide proof of doing /as info region while standing next to a villager.

Ofcourse we could your Honor, But May I ask why you have denied the restraining order? This Man is a dangerous member of the Mafia

The restraining order has been denied for 2 main reasons. Firstly there have been no threats made to the Plaintiff themself, only the property and villagers of the Plaintiff. Secondly there is no law that allows a restraining order to be granted or enforced.

Understood Thank you, Please Notify me when the Summons are made and try to make this a effective and speedy trial if possible because My client has a RIGHT to a fast and fair trial

IN THE DISTRICT COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
CIVIL ACTION

Dim_
Plaintiff

v.

Freeze83
Defendant

COMPLAINT
The Plaintiff complains against the Defendant as follows:

WRITTEN STATEMENT FROM THE PLAINTIFF
I would like to gain $7,500 from Mr.Freeze because he has killed my villager and he is hurting me economically and endangering me with Harassment and many other things. I want an Emergency Injunction because I am fearing my life.

I. PARTIES
1. Dimitre977
2. Freeze83

II. FACTS
1. A dangerous member of the mafia has approached me threatening if I don't pay he will kill my villagers. He then broke in and killed one of my villagers and he has since then threatened to kill the remaining 4 if I do not pay him 1,000 a month. and He is offering me "30 days of Peace"

III. CLAIMS FOR RELIEF
1. I was harassed and my villagers were MURDERED and I am in fear for my life and I am also out of money. I also have a right to a restraining order which I want filed. and I WANT MY MONEY BACK.

IV. PRAYER FOR RELIEF
The Plaintiff seeks the following from the Defendant:
1. I am asking for a Monetary relief of $7,500 from Mr. Freeze29 because Villagers are very expensive and I want him to PAY legally because of all of the threats he has given to me and how much he has hurt me.

(Attach evidence and a list of witnesses at the bottom if applicable)
Witness, Quazy
Also
By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

DATED: This 5th April 2023.

<Emblem>

/FEDERAL COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
<Emergency Injunction>

<Restraining Order>
I would like to request that Mr.Freeze29 is not able to contact or be anywhere within 200 feet of my client because he is dangerous and I do not want him to harm my client he has made very very vigorous and dangerous threats to my client.
hey there, I do not need a lawyer for this laughable lawsuit, I'll represent myself
Dear Judge, not so dear opposition: pls tell me what does it say once you enter the wild? thats right, it says "No laws apply in the Wild". That alone should be enough to close this joke of a case.
I was conducting a completely legal business, which dimitre understandably did not like. yes, I hurt him economically, but I did so in the Wild. So even tho I produced damages for him, this is not illegal in any way. when asked to remove my home inside his claim, I instantly did, you can check that with the Mod he called, Quazyoneandonly. He can also tell you that Dimitre brutally insulted me during and after this whole ordeal, which is not a court but a staff matter, but I would still like the judge and everyone involved to know that I was
1) spawnkilled at a homepoint I set legally, I also entered his base legally
2) told to go die, together with various other insults
during and after this whole ordeal.

Any lawyer wasting his time with this case is not worth the money, I'd like to add that.
I know my rights, I've been here for a long time. I know that I am operating well within my rights.
@JoeGamer I plead not guilty and I request this joke of a case to be closed as soon as possible. I mean no disrespect to the Judge or this Court, but I do find the lawyer carrying this case to not be worth his job title, that is my personal opinion.
THERE ARE NO LAWS IN THE WILD, get over it.
Freeze out

Understood Thank you, Please Notify me when the Summons are made and try to make this a effective and speedy trial if possible because My client has a RIGHT to a fast and fair trial
Oh trust me it'll be very speedy, cuz this has 0 legal basis.

I will be denying the injunction for a restraining order, and summons will be filed soon, but could you please provide proof of doing /as info region while standing next to a villager.
Judge, there are no laws in the Wild. Redmont gov does not reach into wild. I admit to killing the villager completely, but I also know it was legal, since it was in the wild. trespassing also does not exist in the wild, I dont understand what proof is needed here other than that is was in the wild and not in the city

Ofcourse we could your Honor, But May I ask why you have denied the restraining order? This Man is a dangerous member of the Mafia
I dont see how my past as a mafiaboss should somehow impact this trial. being in the Mafia is not illegal + I'm retired from it

He states. You will have one less villager on April 12th and he continues to say he will kill more and more and as a citizen my client has rights to his safety your honor.
actually, royalsnake, no one has the right to safety in the wild. pvp is fully legal in the wild, as is everything else, because, and I'm repeating myself: Laws. dont. apply. in. the. Wild.

Freeze28, please wait until you have been summoned, please don't speak out of turn, and please do not argue with the Plaintiff in court. I hereby charge Freeze28 with 2 counts of contempt of court, and order the DOJ to fine/jail him appropriately.

royalsnakee, please do not speak out of turn, and please do not argue with the Defendant in court. I hereby charge royalsnakee with 1 count of contempt of court, and order the DOJ to fine/jail him appropriately.

Summons will be filed soon, however the Plaintiff has 24 hours from now to post a screenshot of them doing /as info region next to the villagers.

I would also like to remind everyone that anyone who talks out of turn will be charged with contempt of court.

THese are some new evidence pictures Your Honor very sorry I've been super busy today

Attachments

• F6D3D928-9262-41F7-9557-04F725937C84.jpg
    F6D3D928-9262-41F7-9557-04F725937C84.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 48
  • 54E1B5A1-84F8-4C2E-8DC4-3D258776B8A2.jpg
    54E1B5A1-84F8-4C2E-8DC4-3D258776B8A2.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 49
  • 3D84A3D2-3BA0-4E49-818E-8525911341BE.jpg
    3D84A3D2-3BA0-4E49-818E-8525911341BE.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 48
federal-court-png.12082

IN THE FEDERAL COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
WRIT OF SUMMONS

The Defendant is required to appear before the court in the case of the dimitre077 v. freeze28 [2023] FCR 35. Failure to appear within 48 hours of this summons will result in a default judgment in favor of the plaintiff.

I'd also like to remind both parties to be aware of the Court Rules and Procedures, including the option of an in-game trial should both parties request one.​

I'm also giving the Plaintiff 48 hours to post a screenshot of them doing /as info region next to the villager that I can see. I'm unable to click on the last photo, and it is way to small to see.

My phone is not reacting correctly :p can we move to excuse that request and to skip it?

I’m on the road and busy irl, so if it pleases the court I motion to rush the case and to make it so everyone gets their stuff quickly and we move forward

I will give u a time extension, but we will not be excusing that part as it is absolutely necessary to the case. Also the case will move at its normal pace and will not move at a different speed for you. If you can’t take the case because the time doesn’t work for you, I recommend that the Plaintiff find a new lawyer.

Matter of fact if the defendant is okay with it. I MOTION for a summary judgement. So we can move past this case and have things done your honor. Thank you

Okay I will have sim submit it

The Defendant has 48 hours from now to post their response

federal-court-png.12082

WRIT OF SUMMONS

The Defendant is required to appear before the court in the case of the dimitre077 v. freeze28 [2023] FCR 35. Failure to appear within 48 hours of this summons will result in a default judgment in favor of the plaintiff.

I'd also like to remind both parties to be aware of the Court Rules and Procedures, including the option of an in-game trial should both parties request one.​
I hereby respond to the summon. I plead not guilty, and would like to refer to what I have written above, and again apologize for having talked out of turn. Please still consider the points made above,
Thank you your honor.
Freeze28

Does the Defendant agree to the Plaintiffs request for a summary judgement.

A summary judgement will be given soon.

Verdict

VERDICT

dimitre977 v. Freeze28 [2023] FCR 35

I. PLAINTIFF'S POSITION
1. The Defendant has found the Plaintiff's base, and is threatening to kill the Plaintiff's villagers.
2. The Plaintiff has paid the Defendant $1,000 a month to prevent the killing of the villagers.
3. Lastly, the Plaintiff is seeking $7,500 due to the harassment that he has faced.

II. DEFENDANT'S POSITION
1. The Defendant claims that the base is in the wild and the laws don't apply in the wild.
2. As far as harassments goes, the Defendant has also been harassed by the Plaintiff.

III. THE COURT OPINION
1. Firstly, it is clear that this base is in the wild, and the Defendant is correct the the laws don't apply in the wild.
2. As far as monthly payments to leave the Plaintiff alone in peace, there is no proof of any payments, and therefore there can be no consideration to give the Plaintiff there money back since there is no evidence.
3. Lastly, it appears that harassment is a big issue in this case. That is a rule rather than a law, and this court can only deal with laws. If either party is breaking a rule, I recommend you contact staff about this issue.

IV. DECISION
1. I hereby rule in favor of the Defendant, however if there continues to be harassment from either party, I recommend the victim contact the staff team.
2. I also hereby charge royalsnakee with another count of contempt of court, and hereby order the DOJ to fine/jail him appropriately.

The Federal Court thanks all involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back