Justice Department
Redmont Bar Assoc.
Aventura Resident
Dartanman
Dartanman
presidentofthesenate
IN THE FEDERAL COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
EXPUNGEMENT REQUEST

The petitioner seeks to have their criminal record removed, in accordance with the Expungement Act. They understand that expungement is only possible if it has been at least 2 months since they have been charged, and that the criminal records of government offences cannot be removed.

I. CHARGES
1. 1 Count of NPC Robbery
2. 1 Count of Contempt of Court (2 if you count the one that is mistakenly showing up)

II. REASONING
1. Contempt of Court was an honest mistake, and it has not been made again since then.
2. I deeply regret the crime I committed against Robert when I committed NPC Robbery.
3. I have been a perfect and outstanding citizen since June 22 of this year.
4. The Contempt of Court on July 16 was removed via an appeal, but is still showing on my record (but was more than 2 months ago anyway).

1700255417424.png

1700255425288.png

1700255440941.png

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

DATED: This 17th day of November 2023

Seal_FC.png

IN THE FEDERAL COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
WRIT OF SUMMONS
@SumoMC is required to appear before the court in the case of the Dartanman - Expungement Request [2023] FCR 101. Failure to appear within 72 hours of this summons will result in a default judgment based on the known facts of the case.

I'd also like to remind both parties to be aware of the Court Rules and Procedures, including the option of an in-game trial should both parties request one.​

Accepted

The Office of the Attorney General has reviewed the request and asserts it meets the criteria as specified within the Standardized Criminal Code Act (not the Expungement Act for future reference as that was repealed and replaced).

Verdict

This expungement request is hereby granted. The court orders for the criminal record of Dartanman to be expunged.

The court thanks the parties for their time.

Back