Justice Department
Redmont Bar Assoc.
Aventura Resident
Dartanman
Dartanman
presidentofthesenate
IN THE COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
EXPUNGEMENT REQUEST

The petitioner seeks to have their criminal record removed, in accordance with the Expungement Act. They understand that expungement is only possible if it has been at least 2 months since they have been charged, and that the criminal records of government offences cannot be removed.

I. CHARGES
1. Bank Trespassing (two counts)

II. REASONING
1. I have not broken any laws since October 12, 2022. It is now January 11, 2023. That is nearly 3 months, and according to the Expungement Act, only 2 months are required.

1673454484636.png

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

DATED: This 11th day of January 2023.

federal-court-png.12082

IN THE FEDERAL COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
WRIT OF SUMMONS
The Attorney General is required to appear before the court in the case of Dartanman Expungement Request [2023] FCR 12. Failure to appear within 48 hours of this summons will result in a default judgment in favor of the plaintiff.

I'd also like to remind both parties to be aware of the Court Rules and Procedures, including the option of an in-game trial should both parties request one.​

The State does not contest the expungement of this individual's criminal record as they meet all the criteria.

Because the Commonwealth does not contest the expungement request, and the individual meets all of the criteria, I hereby order the DOJ to remove 2 counts of Bank trespassing from Dartanman's criminal record.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back