CIVIL ACTION

Crxka (represented by pepper5980)
Plaintiff

v.

The Commonwealth of Redmont
Defendant

COMPLAINT:
The Plaintiff complains against the Defendant as follows:

So basically from the previous case I built a player his house but he didn’t pay me so I sued him and then the judge ruled that the player was fined $5500 and that I was to be given $5500 but it has been 2 months and I have tried to contact DOJ but they are claiming that they paid me when I never did if I were to receive the money I would have gotten a mail saying That I received the money but I didn’t.

I. PARTIES
1. Crxka
2. The Commonwealth of Redmont
3. The Department of Justice

II. FACTS
1. On October 20th, 2022, Crxka (the Plaintiff) filed a lawsuit against NotGamerrr.
2. On October 26th, 2022, the Judge ruled Crxka v. NotGamerrr in the Plaintiff's favor. In their verdict, the Judge ordered the Department of Justice (DOJ) to fine NotGamerrr $5,500 and deliver $5,500 to the Plaintiff (Evidence 1, 2).
3. The DOJ never delivered the money to the Plaintiff (Evidence 3).

III. CLAIMS FOR RELIEF
1. The Plaintiff has patiently waited 2 months for the DOJ to deliver the money and has never been paid. Therefore, the DOJ still owes the Plaintiff $5,500.

IV. PRAYER FOR RELIEF
1. $5,500 delivered to the Plaintiff.
2. $200 delivered to the Plaintiff for attorney’s fees.

Evidence:
1:

2:

1671821586664.png

3:
If the Plaintiff had received the money, the DOJ would have issued a letter saying so. The Plaintiff has mail dated from 10/14/2022 to 12/21/2022, and there is no letter saying that the DOJ paid the amount required. Therefore, this is proof that the DOJ did in fact not pay the amount required.
1671763047976.png

Evidence for permission to represent the Plaintiff:
1671762658021.png

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

DATED: This 23 day of December, 2022.

Last edited:
federal-court-png.12082
IN THE FEDERAL COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
WRIT OF SUMMONS

The Attorney General is required to appear before the court in the case of Crxka v. The Commonwealth of Redmont [2022] FCR 103. Failure to appear within 48 hours of this summons will result in a default judgment in favor of the plaintiff.

I'd also like to remind both parties to be aware of the Court Rules and Procedures, including the option of an in-game trial should both parties request one.​

Your honor, I believe that the Defendant’s deadline has expired.

Verdict

IN THE FEDERAL COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
VERDICT

Crxka v. The Commonwealth of Redmont [2022] FCR 103

I. PLAINTIFF'S POSITION
1. The Plaintiff was awarded $5,500 as a result of [2022] FCR 86.
2. The DOJ never gave them their money despite waiting almost 2 months.

II. DEFENDANT'S POSITION
1. The Commonwealth failed to appear before the court.

III. THE COURT OPINION
1. Due to the Defendant's inbox showing no mail between 10/16/22, and 12/21/22, the Plaintiff has proven it to be more likely true than not that the DOJ did not unfine the Plaintiff.
2. As this is a civil case and not a criminal case, the Plaintiff only needs to prove that this is more likely to be true than not which the evidence does.

IV. DECISION
1. I hereby rule in favor of the Plaintiff and order the DOJ to unfine them a total of $5,700. (Even if the DOJ claims they already paid the Plaintiff, this is a different case so they must follow these orders).

2. Furthermore I hereby charge the DLA with contempt of court for failing to appear to their 3rd Federal Court case in the past 5 days.

The Federal Court thanks all involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back