CIVIL ACTION

CraftySciGuy
Plaintiff

v.

The Commonwealth of Redmont
Defendant

COMPLAINT
The Plaintiff complains against the Defendant as follows:

At approxomately 8:00PM EST, on the 4th of november 2023, my client, CraftySciGuy, was detained and interrogated by members of the DLA. Those involved in the interrogation of my client included Attorney General AlexanderLove, and RBI agent Cookie. I believe that adjustments must be made to the constitution of Redmont, in light of the jurisdiction changes of the RBI.

I. PARTIES
1. CraftySciGuy
2. ShutUpNooneAsked
3. AlexanderLove
4. Cookie

II. FACTS
1. Your honor, this evening, at around 8:00PM, my client was detained by members of the DLA. I recieved a frantic dm via Discord, stating that he quote, "needed me,"(See exhibit A)
2. When I arrived at the DLA building at [TBD], I was greeted by the Attorney General, AlexanderLove. He appeared to be expecting me, likely because I told my client that I would be arriving shortly. He led me to what appeared to be a briefing room of some sort, on the second floor of the building.
3. The two DLA members were interrogating my client, and when I interjected and told him that he doesnt have to say anything, AlexanderLove stated that if my client doesnt didnt comply, he would be charged with Obstruction of Justice. They appeared to be interrogating my client based on a statement made in public chat, apparently regarding bribes from a politician who will be left unnamed, in order to preserve the RBI investigation.

III. CLAIMS FOR RELIEF
1. I believe that it was unconstitutional to infringe on my clients right to not self-incriminate, with the threat of criminal charges.

IV. PRAYER FOR RELIEF
The Plaintiff seeks the following from the Defendant:
1. I am asking that changes be made to the wording of the rights listed in the consitution, to allow for citizens of Redmont to be free of fear of obstruction charges, simply for excersising said rights.
2. I am asking that $10,000 in monetary relief is paid out to my client, from the Legal Affairs Department, for emotional damages, and disturbance of my clients civilian life.

Exhibit A
good.png

Proof of consent to legal representation.
consent.png

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

DATED: This 4th of November, 2023

Before I issue summons, is there any proof of the Interrogation going on? I also don't see a formal Proof of Representation, can you provide one?

Before I issue summons, is there any proof of the Interrogation going on? I also don't see a formal Proof of Representation, can you provide one?
Unfortunately, your honor, it appears that my client has gone offline for the evening. I will try to get that formal evidence to you as soon as possible. As for proof of the investigation, I cannot get a formal record without a subpoena.

Please respond with evidence of Representation and the interrogation going on within the next 24 hours.

Your honor, as previously mentioned, I have no way to gain evidence without a Subpoena. I am working on the evidence of representation. Could I get more info on what you are looking for specifically?

Please provide Proof of Representation. A Subpoena can occur after.

@HyperCraftYt Please provide Proof of Representation within 24 hours or this case will be dismissed until one can be provided.

Very well, this case is hereby dismissed without prejudice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back