CIVIL ACTION

CrackedAmoeba1 (Lovely’s Representing)
Plaintiff

v.

JoanM999
Defendant

COMPLAINT
The Plaintiff complains against the Defendant as follows:

The plaintiff, CrackedAmoeba1, at this moment, brings forth a complaint against the defendant, JoanM999, for intentionally misrepresenting private messages and falsifying their meaning with the malicious intent to defame the plaintiff. These actions have resulted in Vernicia utilizing the misrepresented messages as evidence of emotional damage against the plaintiff.

WRITTEN STATEMENT FROM THE PLAINTIFF

I. PARTIES
1. CrackedAmoeba1
2. JoanM999

II. FACTS

1. On February 21, 2024, The Plaintiff, CrackedAmoeba1, engaged in a private DM conversation with another player, Bezzer.

2. During these private exchanges, CrackedAmoeba1 shared sarcastic thoughts and sentiments with Bezzer, expecting confidentiality and trust in the private nature of the conversation.

3. The defendant, JoanM999, intentionally misrepresented the content and context of the private messages exchanged between Bezzer and CrackedAmoeba1.

4. JoanM999, with malicious intent, distorted the meaning of the private messages, falsely portraying CrackedAmoeba1 in a negative light to other players.

5. Due to JoanM999's actions, Vernicia, another player, has been presented with these misrepresented messages as evidence of emotional damage caused by CrackedAmoeba1.

III. CLAIMS FOR RELIEF

1. The plaintiff, CrackedAmoeba1, seeks punitive damages to punish the defendant, JoanM999, for their intentional misrepresentation and defamation. These damages are intended to deter similar conduct in the future and hold the defendant accountable for their actions.

2. The plaintiff experienced emotional harm and other adverse consequences due to the defendant's actions, leading to additional suffering beyond the initial defamation.

IV. PRAYER FOR RELIEF
The Plaintiff seeks the following from the Defendant:

1. $20000 for Emotional Damage

2. $20000 for Loss of enjoyment in Redmont

3. $5000 for Punitive Damages

4. $9000 for Legal Fees

VI. Evidence

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

DATED: This 10th day of March 2024

Due to there being 2 cases numbered 31, this case number will be changed to FCR 35. Apologies for the confusion.

I will be dismissing this case under Court Rule 5.5. To put this simply, no proof was shown that there the actions did in fact harm their reputation. While this could yes be proven later on within the trial, if its not presented at the start where the evidence of the alleged slander has been presented, I am to assume there was no harm done to the reputation.

While I am not dismissing the fact that it could be seen as harmful to ones reputation, the law defines slander as harm needing to be done to then pursue damages which given the claim itself is arguing that this was slander, this drops the entire claim and thus Rule 5.5 for a Motion to Dismiss will be going into effect.

On the matter of malicious intent, whether there our not, none was presented. Going beyond the rest of the argument is still there that there was a lack of claim given the lack of presentable harm.

With that, this case is hereby dismissed with Prejudice.
The Federal Court thanks all for their time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back