Lawsuit: Adjourned Commonwealth of Redmont V. v__d (Dumbyhead1234) [2023] FCR 98

Status
Not open for further replies.

SumoMC

Citizen
Judge
Public Defender
State Department
Redmont Bar Assoc.
Supporter
Oakridge Resident
SumoMC
SumoMC
judge
IN THE FEDERAL COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
CRIMINAL ACTION

The Commonwealth of Redmont
Prosecution

v.

@dumpyhead
Defendant

COMPLAINT
The Prosecution alleges criminal actions committed by the Defendant as follows:

Former DOJ Sergeant Dummbyhead1234 (Now known and referred to as v__d) abused the trust investing i him by the Department of justice by unfining themselves a total of $7,000 from the DCGovernmentDOJ Account (87.5% of the Departments Budget). The defended proceeded to say it was an accident when working out fines and unfines for DCR 30, when later pressed he admitted it was willful and wanted to see if he would get caught.

PROSECUTING AUTHORITY REPORT
(List any claims from the respective authority)

I. PARTIES
1. v__d (Formerly known as Dummbyhead)
2. Department of Justice

II. FACTS
1. On October 6th, then Sgt. v__d unfined himself $7,000 from the DoJ Account while doing the fines and unfines for DCR 30
2. Lt. Anthony confronted him about it in his personal channel, in to which he said " Shit, used the command wrong, fixed lol"
3. He proceeded to return the money after confronted by higher ups
4. He was then asked by Capt. Masked and Secretary Tech how this happened and he said that it was a mistake. He was pressed again for a real explanation and he then said he dosn't have a future in the department and he wanted to resign.
5. He was informed he would still be under investigation and he wanted the option to get in the least amount of trouble
6. He admitted to knowingly stealing the money and seeing if he would get caught
7. He was then terminated from the DOJ

III. CHARGES
The Prosecution hereby alleges the following charges against the Defendant:
1. One count of Embezzlement, as per the White-Collar Crackdown Act, for misusing and stealing the funds they were entrusted with managing, those being DOJ’s budget, and using the extracted funds for personal gain and to damage the DOJ’s budget
2. One Count of corruption for abusing the position he was entrusted to hold, by stealing the funds from the DOJ Budget he betrayed the trust of the people and the Department.

IV. SENTENCING
The Prosecution hereby recommends the following sentence for the Defendant:
1. For the Charge of Embezzlement, the prosecution recommends 10 Minutes of Jail time and $14,000 fine
2. For the Charge of Corruption, the Prosecution is seeking 10 Minutes of Jail Time and a $15,000 Fine

(Attach evidence and a list of witnesses at the bottom if applicable)

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

DATED: This 13th day of November 2023

Screenshot 2023-11-13 185628.png
CE2.png
CE1.png
Screenshot 2023-11-13 191508.png

Last edited:
1699934130515.png

IN THE FEDERAL COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
WRIT OF SUMMONS

@v__d is required to appear before the Federal Court in the case of Commonwealth of Redmont vs. v__d [2023] FCR 98.

Failure to appear within 72 hours of this summons will result in a default judgement based on the known facts of this case. I'd also like to remind both parties to be aware of the Court Rules and Procedures, including the option of an in-game trial should both parties request one.​

Your Honor,

The Commonwealth of Redmont and the Defendant have entered into a plea bargain.

In exchange for a Guilty Plea, the commonwealth will reduce the jail time to 0 and the fines to $10,000. (The screenshot shows 5 minutes of jail time, however the commonwealth settles on no jail time.)

Thank you

Screenshot_2023-11-13_182651.png

Can the Defendant confirm?

Verdict

I will allow the Plea Bargain with some slight modifications. The charge of Embezzlement will be dropped given the money was returned upon being questioned regarding the event. The Corruption charge will however stand.

With that said, the Court finds v__d guilty of Corruption I order the Department of Justice to fine v__d 10k and unfine the Commonwealth the same amount.

The Federal Court thanks all parties for their time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back