Mask3D_WOLF
Prosecution

v.

l3afyy
Defendant

COMPLAINT
The Prosecution alleges criminal actions committed by the Defendant as follows:

PROSECUTING AUTHORITY REPORT

On May 8th, 2023 the defendant, a police officer, arrested UtilitySoup1407 for Murder x0 ( ). The officer fined UtilitySoup1407 $200 and jailed them for 20 minutes. This was a bogus charge which violated the law of police misconduct. This is what we intend to prove in this case.

I. PARTIES
1. Mask3D_WOLF (Acting Attorney General, Prosecuting Authority)
2. l3afyy (Police Officer, Defendant)
3. UtilitySoup1407 (Victim)

II. FACTS
1. On May 8th the defendant jailed UtilitySoup1407 for Murder x0 ( ) [Exhibit A]
2. The defendant then fined UtilitySoup1407 $200 and jailed them for 20 minutes

III. CHARGES
The Prosecution hereby alleges the following charges against the Defendant:
1. Police Misconduct - The defendant did not charge the defendant as prescribed by law. The crime of no murder should be no punishment.

IV. SENTENCING
The Prosecution hereby recommends the following sentence for the Defendant:
1. $7,500 of fines
2. 2 month suspension from the Department of Justice
3. 20 minutes of jail time

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

DATED: This 8th day of May 2023

[Exhibit A]
2023-05-08_20.57.42.png

Last edited:
federal-court-png.12082

IN THE FEDERAL COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
WRIT OF SUMMONS

The Defendant is required to appear before the Federal Court in the case of Commonwealth of Redmont v. l3afyy [2023] FCR 44.

Failure to appear within 48 hours of this summons will result in a default judgement based on the known facts of the case.

Both parties should make themselves aware of the Court Rules and Procedures, including the option of an in-game trial should both parties request one.​

MOTION TO DISMISS

The Commonwealth
Plaintiff

v.

L3affy (The Common Law firm representing)
Defendant

MOTION TO DISMISS
Defendant move that the complaint in this case be dismissed, and in support thereof, respectfully alleges:

I. Failure of format.

Your honor, it is clearly stated under Federal Court format that in order to sue the police officer for their actions, you don't sue the individual but the Department itself, making this case invalid.

Evidence-

1683648823726.png

II. Invalid court case.

Your honor I would first like to point out that the DOJ has not yet trained my client by any higher officials. My client is a new recruit to DOJ and was doomed to make mistakes.

I respectfully request this case to be dismissed as this is just a simple glitch and the state rather than talking with the staff / my client has decided to evaluate it for no reason. Utilitysoup was not arrested for no reason. He had 2 wanted points and the victim was “FTGWop.”

Evidence is as follows-

1683648823701.png

Your honor, this is just a simple glitch. If this case continues , I would love to clear this up with the staff and FTGWop himself. But you can clearly see that the player has wanted points as “2”. My client here thinks that this person is wanted and hence jails him. However your honor we should note that my client was not trained by the DOJ and its the duty of the DOJ to train a new recruit asap.

I request this case to be dismissed and I encourage the state to talk with staff team and clear up this issue.

I would also like the court to note that my client underwent serious emotional damages during these cases-

1683648823713.png

Proof of representation-
1683648941507.png

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

DATED: 9th of May 2023.

Last edited:
I am rejecting the motion to dismiss, for the following reasons:
  • If an individual were filing a civil suit in response to the actions of the officer, the lawsuit would need to be directed toward the DOJ. However, because this is a criminal prosecution, the individual officer is the proper Defendant.
  • The second argument in the motion is an argument in defense, not an allegation of frivolity or procedural failures of the case itself.
With that said, we will move on to opening statements. The Commonwealth has 24 hours to present their opening statements.

Opening Statement

Your honor, opposing counsel, in this case I intend to prove that the defendant has committed police misconduct.

1. The staff team has confirmed that Murder x0 () means that a single murder has occurred, and the defendant charged UtilitySoup1407 with that. However, the defendant jailed them for 20 minutes and fined them 200, not 100 and 10 minutes in jail. I am requesting to enter the staff conversation with me in a ticket into evidence (Exhibit B).

2. The Secretary of Justice previously asked the defendant not to do any DOJ services until they were trained. The defendant cannot claim they were untrained and didn’t know better. The defendant was not “doomed to make mistakes” as their counsel puts it, rather they chose to disobey the secretary’s instructions. I am requesting to enter the secretary’s conversation with the officer (Exhibit C) to be entered into evidence and reviewed in a closed court setting as it may potentially be regarded as personal information.

Exhibit B:
IMG_0630.png

IMG_0631.png

IN THE FEDERAL COURT OF REDMONT
OPENING STATEMENT

I. Opening statement

Your honor, my client has arrested Puffles127 for the right charges. Puffles27 has confessed to 2x murder-

1683704779580.png
1683704779592.png

Additionally according to this Screenshot-

1683704779606.png

Utilitysoup aka Puffles127 has 2 wanted points.

I then contacted staff and the staff said that 2 wanted points means that the player has committed the murder 2x times.

Evidence-
1683704779617.png

Your honor from the above evidence, we can conclude that 2x murders were done by Utilitysoup, and my client has arrested and fined Utilitysoup for the right charges.

DATED: 10th of May 2023.

OBJECTION
Relevance

Whether or not UtilitySoup committed the crimes themselves (two murders) does not determine what they were charged with (one murder). What they were charged with ultimately is the point of this case.

Last edited:
Response to objection.

Your honor, the evidence is related to the case. This helps us to determine whether 2x murder has been done or not. The victim of this "supposedly misconduct" clearly agrees that twice the murder has been done and from this, we get to know that police misconduct has not happened and proper justice has been served. The ultimate point of the case is to know if police misconduct Is done or not as for the crime of 1x murder, l3affy has charged Utilitysoup for 2x murder and fined and jailed him (according to the plaintiff).

This is a key point of evidence and proves that 2x murder is done which helps us indirectly in the true ultimate point of the case. It hence proves that Utilitysoup was charged appropriately and my client is not guilty.

Hence, I respectfully request the court to consider the evidence.

REQUEST TO FILE AN AMICUS BRIEF

Your honor, I represent Puffles127/UtilitySoup1407. Although not a party to this case, there is relevant information that can be provided from Puffles127/UtilitySoup1407.

Proof that I represent Puffles127/UtilitySoup1407:
1683740937419.png

I will allow the entry of the two new pieces of evidence. A closed court channel will be created for Exhibit C of evidence.

The objection for relevance is overruled, as the specifications of the charges faced by UtilitySoup1407 are of importance to this case.

The request to file an amicus curiae brief is granted. Please have your brief filed within 24 hours, or request an extension within that time.

Amicus Curiae Brief

Your honor, this will be short. By speaking with bibsfi4a about arrests and legal proceedings, my client engaged "a formal discussion with a lawyer or law firm regarding a case, potential case, or other legal matter."

However, in this case, we see bibsfi4a violating Attorney-Client privilege (as defined by the Super Modern Legal Board Act), sharing the information found in this private and legally protected discussion, and attempting to use it as evidence in a case that my client is not party to.

For this reason, the evidence should be struck.

Amicus Curiae Brief

Your honor, this will be short. By speaking with bibsfi4a about arrests and legal proceedings, my client engaged "a formal discussion with a lawyer or law firm regarding a case, potential case, or other legal matter."

However, in this case, we see bibsfi4a violating Attorney-Client privilege (as defined by the Super Modern Legal Board Act), sharing the information found in this private and legally protected discussion, and attempting to use it as evidence in a case that my client is not party to.

For this reason, the evidence should be struck.

Your honor, may I respond to the supposedly "motion to strike ?"

MOTION TO STRIKE

The evidence under “Puffles27 has confessed to 2x murder-“ was collected violating attorney-client privilege as no permission had been given to share it.

OBJECTION
Breach of Procedure

An Amicus Brief is a statement made to the court. Just as you cannot respond to evidence you cannot respond to an Amicus Brief.

MOTION TO STRIKE

The evidence under “Puffles27 has confessed to 2x murder-“ was collected violating attorney-client privilege as no permission had been given to share it.
Response to Motion to Strike

Your honor, the attorney-client privilege section of the Super Modern legal board says=

(1) Attorney-Client Privilege shall exist as soon as a client engages in a formal discussion with a lawyer or law firm regarding a case, potential case, or other legal matter.

However, Utilitysoup aka Puffles127 was not my client here and hence the attorney-client privilege does not apply in this particular instance.
Also pls note that Attorney-client privilege is for formal talks, however, this was not a formal talk and neither am I a lawyer representing Utilitysoup and it can be deemed as a normal conversation.

Evidence-

1683816173244.png

Your honor,

Mask3D_WOLF has informed me she will be taking a leave of absence for now. I will be appointing Solicitor General @drew_hall to represent the Commonwealth for the remainder of this case.

MOTION TO NOLLE PROSEQUI

Due to recent information that the Department of Legal Affairs has received, we are filing this motion to drop the prosecution against the Defendant. In the attached evidence is a chat log showing the plugin was at fault and not the Defendant. For this reason, the Commonwealth wishes to abandon this prosecution.

Attachments

• Duplicate Charge UtilitySoup1407.jpg
    Duplicate Charge UtilitySoup1407.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 49
This case is dismissed at the request of the Prosecution.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back