Redmont Bar Assoc.
Supporter
Willow Resident
AlexanderLove
AlexanderLove
attorney
IN THE SUPREME COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
CRIMINAL ACTION

The Commonwealth of Redmont (As Special Prosecutor)
Prosecution

v.

Krix
Defendant

COMPLAINT
The Plaintiff complains against the Defendant as follows:

I was appointed by the Attorney General to investigate oval office corruption and prosecute independently. Krix was found to be colluding with xLayzur on corrupt acts.

I. PARTIES
1. Krix
2. The Commonwealth of Redmont
3. Bezzergeezer

II. FACTS
1. Krix refused to cooperate with DLA questioning, going beyond his rights.
2. Krix coerced the former Speaker of the House to dissolve the House to halt an impeachment.

III. CHARGES
1. x1 Count of Obstruction of Justice
2. x1 Counts of Corruption
3. x1 Count of Treason

IV. SENTENCING
The Prosecution hereby recommends the following sentence for the Defendant:
1. For obstruction of justice, one verbal warning.
2. For one count of corruption, $25,000 fine and barring from holding public office for two months.
3. For one count of treason, $25,000 fine and barring from holding public office for two months.

V. EVIDENCE
1705031885084.png
1705031905327.png
1705031899884.png
1705031947122.png

All other evidence will be posted by Discovery. Due to the urgency of the timeline of events, I am pushing out this case before I am able to post all of the evidence.

VI. EMERGENCY INJUNCTION
Due to the President's propensity to fire those disloyal to him and because I am prosecuting the President's ally and former Chief of Staff, I motion to have the Court block any attempts to fire me from my Special Prosecutor role or remove me from this case. I further ask the Court to block any attempt by the Department of Legal Affairs to motion to nolle prosequi. If I am fired before this motion is heard, I ask the Court to reinstate me for the purposes of this case and other cases pertaining to my mandate as a Special Prosecutor.

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

DATED: This 11th day of January 2024.

Last edited:
Emergency Injunction

Due to the ramifications of keeping an abusive and treasonous person in the House of Representatives, the Commonwealth asks that the Court grant this injunction to prevent Krix from using any powers granted to a Representative. We tender Lawsuit: In Session - The Commonwealth v. Bardiya_King [2023] SCR 23 as precedent.

The court requests proof of authority to prosecute this case.

As the authority granted was given under the previous Attorney General, and that authority was not noticeably extended beyond that particular announcement, the court will be requesting a statement of approval from the current Attorney General to continue moving this prosecution forward.

At this time, the court is requesting Attorney General @IncompleteRiver to appear before the Supreme Court to either affirm or deny the continuation of this prosecution, and the reason as to why.

The Attorney General has 72 hours to appear and answer on behalf of the state.

contents here
As the authority granted was given under the previous Attorney General, and that authority was not noticeably extended beyond that particular announcement, the court will be requesting a statement of approval from the current Attorney General to continue moving this prosecution forward.

At this time, the court is requesting Attorney General @IncompleteRiver to appear before the Supreme Court to either affirm or deny the continuation of this prosecution, and the reason as to why.

The Attorney General has 72 hours to appear and answer on behalf of the state.
With all due respect, your honor, no prosecutor gets explicit authority to extend their jurisdiction beyond the AG who hires them yet they are prima facie afforded legitimacy. I don't see why this should be any different, your honor. Consider this a motion to reconsider.

As there appears to be a lack of response when reviewing the case docket within the court.

The court requests that the prosecution recertify the filing before we re-issue the summons or request that the prosecution withdraw their claims.

Please have an answer submitted to the court within 48 hours.

I will be continuing these cases under authority as a special prosecutor within the Department of Legal Affairs, your honor.
View attachment 42604

The court will require the Attorney General to confirm this authority has been given in person. While you have submitted a picture to the court, we will require confirmation as no public announcement was given, as is standard practice from the DLA.

Once confirmation is acquired, the court will re-issue the summons for the defendant.

The court will require the Attorney General to confirm this authority has been given in person. While you have submitted a picture to the court, we will require confirmation as no public announcement was given, as is standard practice from the DLA.

Once confirmation is acquired, the court will re-issue the summons for the defendant.
Your Honor,
I confirm that I gave alexander love authority to continue this prosecution as a special prosecutor.

Thank you,

Will re-issue summons.

IN THE SUPREME COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
WRIT OF SUMMONS

The defendant is required to appear before the court in The Commonwealth of Redmont v. Krix [2024] SCR 2. Failure to appear within 72 hours of this summons will result in a default judgment.

I'd like to remind both parties to be aware of the Court Rules and Procedures, including the option of an in-game trial should both parties request one.​

The defendant failed to appear before the court. A public defender will be assigned to the case when one is available.

The court will be in recess until one can be assigned.

Although a Public Defender has been hired, due to a lack of another available Justice, this case will remain in recess.

Back