Commonwealth of Redmont
Prosecution

v.

dygyee
Defendant

COMPLAINT
The Prosecution alleges criminal actions committed by the Defendant as follows:

PROSECUTING AUTHORITY REPORT
dygyee, using his powers as a Police Officer Recruit, sent KyleTivis to jail for committing 22 counts of murder. While KyleTivis was in jail, dygyee abused his powers as a member of Redmont's police and entered the jail and murdered KyleTivis 26 times.

I. PARTIES
1. KyleTivis (the unfortunate victim of dygyee's crimes)
2. dygyee (the Defendant)
3. Commonwealth of Redmont (the Prosecution)

II. FACTS
1. First, I would like to note that screenshots of KyleTivis' criminal record show times in UTC, as that is what the server does. Screenshots in Discord were provided by a reliable source who wishes to remain anonymous, but they are in the Eastern time zone. Finally all other screenshots were taken by me, and I am in the Central time zone.
2. On May 24, 2023, at 10:11 PM (CST), dygyee put KyleTivis in jail for 22 counts of murder [Exhibit A].
3. dygyee put KyleTivis in jail for 3 hours and 30 minutes [Exhibit A]. Thus, the earliest possible time for KyleTivis to be out of jail is 1:41 PM (CST), if they never went offline or afk.
4. On May 24, 2023, at 11:51 PM (CST), dygyee began murdering KyleTivis, only stopping after doing so 26 times [Exhibits B, C, D]
5. The next day, May 25, 2023, at 1:02 AM (CST), KyleTivis was still in jail [Exhibit E].
6. While interviewing KyleTivis for information, he informed me it is not possible to be /complain in jail [Exhibit F].

III. CHARGES
The Prosecution hereby alleges the following charges against the Defendant:
1. 26 counts of Murder, for unlawfully killing KyleTivis 26 times.
2. 26 counts of Police Misconduct, as the death penalty is not permitted for the crimes KyleTivis was jailed for, and that is the punishment he received from dygyee 26 times.
3. 1 count of Treason, as such malicious actions undermine the stability of the Government, by reducing all jail times to a potential massacre by police.

IV. SENTENCING
The Prosecution hereby recommends the following sentence for the Defendant:
1. For 26 counts of Murder: $13,000 in fines + 130 minutes jail time. (Max. Penalty for Murder)
2. For 26 counts of Police Misconduct: $52,000 in fines + 2 months removed from the Department of Justice (Less than 20% of the Max. Penalty for Police Misconduct)
3. For 1 count of Treason: $25,000 fine + prohibition from public office for 2 months. (Max. penalty for Treason)
NOTE: Because dygyee does not currently hold public office (and thus, is not being removed from office), this case has been filed in the Federal Court.

Totals: $90,000 in fines, 130 minutes jail time, 2 months removed from Department of Justice, and 2 months prohibition from public office.

EVIDENCE
Exhibit A:
1685055862581.png

Exhibits B, C, D:
1685056043221.png

1685056066854.png

1685056103304.png

Exhibit E:
1685056244010.png

Exhibit F:
1685056328752.png

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

DATED: This 25th day of May 2023

Attachments

• 1685056318195.png
    1685056318195.png
    871.3 KB · Views: 52
  • 1685056340550.png
    1685056340550.png
    161.3 KB · Views: 57
CORRECTION
In Fact 3, I said "1:41 PM" but meant "1:41 AM"

1685498520627.png

IN THE FEDERAL COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
WRIT OF SUMMONS

Dygyee is required to appear before the court in the case of the Commonwealth of Redmont v. Dygyee. Failure to appear within 48 hours of this summons will result in a default judgment in favor of the plaintiff.

I'd also like to remind both parties to be aware of the Court Rules and Procedures, including the option of an in-game trial should both parties request one.​

IN THE FEDERAL COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
OFFER OF PLEA DEAL

After speaking with dygyee and their counsel, the Commonwealth has decided to offer the following plea deal for dygyee:

• Guilty on 26 counts of Murder
  • NOT Guilty on 26 counts of Police Misconduct
  • NOT Guilty on 1 count of Treason

Resulting in $13,000 in fines + 130 minutes jail time (of which only 60 minutes will be served due to staff limitations).

Your honor, I apologize. It seems that murder is $100 fine + 10 minutes in jail.

Attempted murder, however, is $500 fine + 5 minutes in jail. If the plea deal is accepted, I ask that you sentence the Defendant as you see fit.

After discussion with my attorney Wuutie, I have decided to accept this plea deal so long as if I plead guilty to murder I will be sentenced to no more than what is outlined for the murder punishment in the Violent Offences Act under for murder. This means I will only accept this plea deal if I will be sentenced to a fine of $2,600 or less ($100 per murder), and jail time of no more than 260 minutes (10 minutes per murder, of which only 60 minutes will be served due to staff limitations).

Last edited:
The Courtroom is not a place for making a plea bargain. If the prosecution and defendant wish to seek a plea bargain, do so outside of this Courtroom and come back with a plea bargain already agreed upon.

I will extend 24 hours (from the time of this message) for both parties to make plea bargain arrangements.

We have agreed on a plea deal. I will be found guilty of 26 counts of murder and not guilty of Police misconduct and Treason.

Your honor,

the State and the Defendant have come to the agreement of being GUILTY of 26 murders, and NOT GUILTY on the other charges.

Verdict

I will be allowing this plea bargain in this case with one modification. The charges of police misconduct and treason are being dropped from this case. Since the prosecution is choosing to not prosecute these charges, I cannot find the defendant not guilty.

The Court finds the defendant dygyee GUILTY of 26 counts of murder.
The Court orders the following sentence:
Pursuant to the Violent Offences Act, a $2600 fine shall be levied, $100 per count of murder.
Pursuant to the Violent Offences Act, a prison sentence of 260 minutes shall be served (with only 60 minutes being served to do staff limitations).

The Court thanks all parties for their time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back