Redmont Bar Assoc.
Supporter
Willow Resident
AlexanderLove
AlexanderLove
attorney
IN THE SUPREME COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
CRIMINAL ACTION

The Commonwealth of Redmont (As Special Prosecutor)
Prosecution

v.

Bezzergeezer
Defendant

COMPLAINT
The Plaintiff complains against the Defendant as follows:

I was appointed by the Attorney General to investigate oval office corruption and prosecute independently. Bezzergeezer dissolved the House simply to obstruct an impeachment. He admitted to fraudulently doing this.

I. PARTIES
1. Bezzergeezer
2. The Commonwealth of Redmont
3. Krix

II. FACTS
1. Krix coerced the former Speaker of the House, Bezzergeezer, to dissolve the House to halt an impeachment.
2. Bezzergeezer did this, then posted about it in gov-announcements.

III. CHARGES
1. x1 Counts of Corruption
2. x1 Count of Treason

IV. SENTENCING
The Prosecution hereby recommends the following sentence for the Defendant:
1. For one count of corruption, $25,000 fine and barring from holding public office for two months.
2. For one count of treason, $25,000 fine and barring from holding public office for two months.

V. EVIDENCE

All other evidence will be posted by Discovery. Due to the urgency of the timeline of events, I am pushing out this case before I am able to post all of the evidence.

VI. EMERGENCY INJUNCTION
Due to the President's propensity to fire those disloyal to him and because I am prosecuting the President's ally and someone who cooperated with him to have his impeachment halted, I motion to have the Court block any attempts to fire me from my Special Prosecutor role or remove me from this case. I further ask the Court to block any attempt by the Department of Legal Affairs to motion to nolle prosequi. If I am fired before this motion is heard, I ask the Court to reinstate me for the purposes of this case and other cases pertaining to my mandate as a Special Prosecutor.

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

DATED: This 11th day of January 2024.

Last edited:
Emergency Injunction

Due to the ramifications of keeping an abusive and treasonous person in the House of Representatives, the Commonwealth asks that the Court grant this injunction to prevent Bezzergeezer from using any powers granted to a Representative. We tender Lawsuit: In Session - The Commonwealth v. Bardiya_King [2023] SCR 23 as precedent.

The court requests proof of authority to prosecute this case

The court requests proof of authority to prosecute this case
IMG_2253.jpg

As the authority granted was given under the previous Attorney General, and that authority was not noticeably extended beyond that particular announcement, the court will be requesting a statement of approval from the current Attorney General to continue moving this prosecution forward.

At this time, the court is requesting Attorney General @IncompleteRiver to appear before the Supreme Court to either affirm or deny the continuation of this prosecution, and the reason as to why.

The Attorney General has 72 hours to appear and answer on behalf of the state.

I as Attorney General do not wish for these cases to persued any further or prosecuted, SCR1 SCR2 SCR3

1. The Special prosecutor harassed and threatened witnesses in a manner bordering on illegal and government impersonation
  2. Conflict of interest due to questionable political motives
  3. After seeing the special prosecutors legal work, I no longer have faith in his abilities to represent the state in this case.

Last edited:
The Plaintiff will drop this case.

Based upon the Attorney General's filing, and the subsequent response after that filing, this case will be dismissed at this time.

This case has been dismissed without prejudice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back