IN THE FEDERAL COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
CIVIL ACTION

Cofys (f6rn Representing)
Plaintiff

v.

zeos_exe
Defendant

COMPLAINT
The Plaintiff complains against the Defendant as follows: On the 5th of August, 2022, I hired the Defendant to build a modern-style castle on plot RH005 for $10,500, and was told it would be three days until its completion. I paid a $5,000 deposit to the Defendant to ensure they would be able to purchase the needed materials. When the third day came up, they said they lost all their money and would not be able to finish my build. After speaking about it, the Defendant agreed to continue building it. Since then, I have not heard from the Defendant for roughly two weeks. There has been no progress on the build, no requests for an extension, and have ignored all attempts to contact them.

I. PARTIES
1. Cofys
2. zeos_exe

II. FACTS
1. On the 5th of August, 2022, the Plaintiff hired the Defendant to construct a modern-style castle on plot RH005, and the Defendant was to be compensated $10,500 on the build's completion.
2. On the 5th of August, 2022, the Plaintiff sent $5,000 to the Defendant to purchase building materials in order to construct the castle on plot RH005.
3. On the 8th of August, 2022, the Defendant messaged the Plaintiff, stating their newfound inability to complete the build. In addition to this, the Defendant informed my client that the Department of Justice seized the $5,000.
4. Ever since the 8th of August, 2022, the Plaintiff has not been able to reestablish contact with the Defendant.

III. CLAIMS FOR RELIEF
1. The Plaintiff and the Defendant entered an agreement, in which the Defendant was to construct a modern-style castle using $5,000 from the Plaintiff to purchase building materials, and was to be compensated $10,500 in total.
2. The Defendant has not finished the modern-style castle, and is ignoring attempts by the Plaintiff to reestablish contact.

IV. PRAYER FOR RELIEF
The Plaintiff seeks the following from the Defendant:
1. $5,000, the amount paid by the Plaintiff to the Defendant, in order to purchase building materials.
2. $500 for legal fees.

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

DATED: This 23rd day of August 2022

Attachments

• 2022-08-05-1.txt
    78.6 KB · Views: 72
  • Zeos Build Deposit.png
    Zeos Build Deposit.png
    164.5 KB · Views: 61
  • DM 5.png
    DM 5.png
    22.3 KB · Views: 55
  • DM 4.png
    DM 4.png
    47.1 KB · Views: 57
  • DM 3.png
    DM 3.png
    55.2 KB · Views: 50
  • DM 2.png
    DM 2.png
    65.6 KB · Views: 55
  • DM 1.png
    DM 1.png
    38.1 KB · Views: 52
  • Counsel Approaching Defendant.png
    Counsel Approaching Defendant.png
    25.3 KB · Views: 48
  • Chatlog Relevant Messages.png
    Chatlog Relevant Messages.png
    46.6 KB · Views: 53
  • Approaching Defendant.png
    Approaching Defendant.png
    24.2 KB · Views: 55
I can't attach more than 10 files, so here's proof of representation:

Attachments

• Proof of Representation.png
    Proof of Representation.png
    8 KB · Views: 48
federal-court-png.12082

IN THE FEDERAL COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
WRIT OF SUMMONS

The Defendant must appear before the Federal Court in the case of Cofys v. zeos_exe [2022] FCR 64.

Failure to appear within 48 hours of this summons will result in a default judgment based on the known facts of the case.

Both parties should make themselves aware of the Court Rules and Procedures, including the option of an in-game trial should both parties request one.​

The court will request a public defender on the defendant's behalf since the 48 hours have come and gone. However, I will also charge the defendant with one count of contempt of court for failure to appear.

MOTION TO DISMISS

No official contract was signed stating that zeos_exe has to build the castle and pay back the money if failed to do so.

This may be short but, I believe it is sufficient.

While this is a messy agreement between two parties - the principles of what makes a contract viable still exist. Thus I will have to deny the motion to dismiss. Please provide your answer to the complaint within the next 24-48 hours.

MOTION FOR SUMMARY JUDGEMENT

I believe there is nothing to fight and with no reply coming from zeos_exe I believe a summary judgement is the best call for this.

Verdict

IN THE FEDERAL COURT OF COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
Cofys v. zeos_exe [2022] FCR 64.

I. PLAINTIFF’S POSITION
- The defendant has failed to uphold the agreed terms of a contract.

II. DEFENDANT’S POSITION
N/A - Failed to appear in court

III. COURT’S OPINION
The terms outlined within the verbal contract between the plaintiff and the defendant were clear and concise.

IV. VERDICT
Cofys v. zeos_exe [2022] FCR 64., I rule in favor of the Plaintiff.

I will be awarding all prayers of relief.

The Court thanks each party for their time. This case is now adjourned.

Back