Lawsuit: Adjourned Clockwork (Hamilton City) Bank v. HanaHex [2021] FCR 81

Cooleagles

Citizen
Cooleagles
Cooleagles
attorney
IN THE COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
CIVIL ACTION

Clockwork (Hamilton City) Bank (Cooleagles Representing)
Plaintiff

v.

HanaHex
Defendant

COMPLAINT
The Plaintiff complains against the Defendant as follows: The plaintiff had a contract with the defendant in which they gave them a loan. This loan was due July 13th and has yet to have been returned.

I. PARTIES
1. Clockwork (Hamilton City) Bank (Cooleagles Representing)
2. HanaHex

II. FACTS
1. The defendant was given a loan of $7,000 with a total of $800 in interests on June 13th.
2. The loan, to be returned a month later, was due on the 13th of July.
3. It is now the 17th of July and the defendant has shown no signs of fulfilling their part of the contract.

III. CLAIMS FOR RELIEF
1. The defendant gave their signature and acknowledged the contract’s existence.
2. The defendant has not fulfilled their part of the contract.

IV. PRAYER FOR RELIEF
The Plaintiff seeks the following from the Defendant:
1. $7000 dollars, to repay the original loan
2. $800 dollars, interest on the loan
3. $250 for legal fees

V. EVIDENCE
1. Contract & Signature
1626572779487.png

2. Loan Information (L to R - Loan ID, Player Name, Loan Amount, Loan + Interests, Interests, Start Date, End Date, Status)
1626572840579.png

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

DATED: This 17th day of July 2021

Court_Seal_Redmont.png

IN THE FEDERAL COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
WRIT OF SUMMONS

The defendant is required to appear before the court in the case of Clockwork (Hamilton City) Bank (Cooleagles representing) v. Hanahex. Failure to appear within 48 hours of this summons will result in a default judgment.

I'd also like to remind both parties to be aware of the Court Rules and Procedures.​

Verdict

As the defendant has failed to arrive before court I hereby order the Department of Justice to fine the defendant, Hanahex, $8050, and grant it to the plaintiff

Back