Plaintiff

v.

Goldblooded
Defendant

1632706876870.png

COMPLAINT
The Plaintiff complains against the Defendant as follows:

WRITTEN STATEMENT FROM THE PLAINTIFF
On the 24th of September, Sergeant GoldBlooded abused his police perms by arresting the plaintiff for 105 minutes.

I. PARTIES
1. Chrisorg1 (Plaintiff)
2. GoldBlooded (Defendant)

II. FACTS
1. GoldBlooded abused his equipment
2. The plaintiff was jailed for 105 minutes.
3. He was in prison for an approximate time of 25 minutes.

III. CLAIMS FOR RELIEF
1. The Plaintiff was jailed for 105 minutes

IV. PRAYER FOR RELIEF
The Plaintiff seeks the following from the Defendant:
1. The termination of GoldBlooded from the Department of Justice
2. GoldBlooded to be jailed for 15 minutes
3. $400 in compensation
4. $2 in legal fees

Gold1.jpg

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

DATED: This 26 day of September of 2021

Aladeen, your case is lacking serious merits. Your claim for relief is a factual statement and there is no conclusion to build off of. There is no cited law nor cited precedents to back up your claims. There's nothing for me to conclude other than your client was jailed for 105 minutes. Why is this bad? Why is this illegal? Why do your claims for relief rise to a sufficient level for me to give you a prayer for relief? What is your prayer of relief backed by?

These are serious issues with your case that rise to the legal equivalent of medical malpractice. I will be denying this case without prejudice so that your client may hire a new lawyer to get his case refiled.

Aladeen I am charging you with one count of 15.1 - Frivolous Court Case for this. I am fining you $60 dollars and will be placing an injunction against you to prevent you from raising another legal claim on the behalf of Chrisorg for this matter. Please reflect on this for future clients.

This Court is now dismissed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back