Supporter
Oakridge Resident
SumoMC
SumoMC
judge
- Client Name: SumoMC
- Council Name: SumoMC
- Were you originally the plaintiff or the defendant: Defendant
- Reason for the Appeal: I believe that i was wrongfully charged with perjury by the presiding Magistrate Mask3D_WOLF. I beleive this due to the fact it was never proven that i lied nor did i ever say anything false. The objection was i contradicted something that someone else said, not something i said. ko531 was not the spokes person for the government in that matter, i was. I consulted with the DCT Secretary and affirmed our position and when i brought this up my Motion to Reconsider was denied by the Magistrate. For these reasons i think the Perjury charge should be lifted and i should be refunded the full amount.
- Additional Information: Link the the Case Lawsuit: Adjourned - zLost v. The Commonwealth of Redmont [2023] DCR 48

Verdict

IN THE FEDERAL COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
VERDICT

DCR 48 - Perjury Appeal [2023]

I. THE COURT OPINION
1. The legal definition for perjury is: "The act of giving knowingly incorrect testimony in Court." however, given that under oath, you did in fact state that you conversed with the Department of Construction Secretary. We can remove the giving knowingly incorrect testimony. Which thus would make the perjury charge no longer applicable.
2. Although stated that the perjury charge would no longer be applicable, I do wish to state that further detail must be looked at and thought of when making arguments. Yes, the DCT Secretary could've stated the guides were not outdated however, given ko531 is the Deputy Secretary and not the Secretary we must take the word of the head of the Department over them.

II. DECISION
1. Given the reasons listed, this appeal is hereby granted and the Department of Justice is hereby ordered to expunge SumoMC's criminal record of this perjury charge and unfine any fine and compensate for any jail time spent in accordance with the law.

The Federal Court thanks all involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back