attorney
- Client Name:
The Canadian Union
- Counsel Name:
tekkovvs
- Were you originally the plaintiff or the defendant:
Plaintiff
- Reason for the Appeal:
I believe that this case was wrongly dismissed and that it was far from frivolous. This was a serious case involving my discrimination-based termination, and my livelihood and the federal court is taking that away from me. I want a fair and proper in-game trial to be held between the Canadian Union and the HoobieLoobie Corporation. I have more than enough evidence to prove that I was in the right here, however, I'm not being given the opportunity to make use of that evidence and recuperate for my lost job.
- Additional Information:
Canada, Georgia, Florida, California, New York, Raccoons & Canadian Sympathizers on top !

Last edited:
Thank you for your appeal however the Supreme Court has decided to reject this appeal for the time being.

This is because the Redmont Bar Association has recently disbarred the individual filing this case. Should they wish to file another lawsuit, they will need new counsel and or to appeal/challenge the decision by the Redmont Bar Association. More information in regards to this can be found on the Legal Board's discord.

1636067230508.png

1636067369392.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back