v.

HoobieLoobie Corporation
Defendant

COMPLAINT
The Plaintiff complains against the Defendant as follows:

WRITTEN STATEMENT FROM THE PLAINTIFF

I. PARTIES
1. tekkovvs (plaintiff)
2. Vanquish27 (hereon referred to as Vanquish28 ~~ CEO of the HoobieLoobie Corporation)
3. Tylxr69 (COO of the HoobieLoobie Corporation.
4. Milkcrack (witness)

II. FACTS
1. I pulled a screenshot of workers in the New Brunswick province of Canada on strike, saying that it was ‘me protesting the way hoobie loobies treat their employees’

2. I was then hired by the HoobieLoobie Corporation

3. I was then fired, effective immediately

4. The CEO of the HoobieLoobie Corporation, Vanquish28, stated that I was fired for the sole purpose of me being Canadian

5. After my termination, I threatened to sue. Vanquish28 then told Tylxr69 to ‘prepare the sticky room’

6. COO of the HoobieLoobie Corporation, Tylxr69, is delusional and schizophrenic. This is important because he’ll say some things that aren’t true, and I want the court to know that I am never wrong, ever (ever)

7. Vanquish28 threatened the star witness of this case, MilkCrack, and openly admitted to breaking the law

8. Vanquish28 has a history with discriminating against Canadians (re: Lawsuit: Adjourned - Canadian Union (tekkovvs Representing) v. Vanquish_ap [Case No. 06-2021-21] & https://www.democracycraft.net/thre...licly-apologize-to-canadians.7048/#post-22923 )

9. The XIII provision under the Rights & Freedoms charter of the Constitution states that ‘Every citizen is equal before and under the law and has the right to equal protection and equal benefit of the law without unfair discrimination and, in particular, without unfair discrimination based on political belief or social status.’

III. CLAIMS FOR RELIEF
1. I was wrongfully fired, for the sole purpose of me being Canadian

2. This violates the XIII provision under the Rights & Freedoms charter of the Constitution states that ‘Every citizen is equal before and under the law and has the right to equal protection and equal benefit of the law without unfair discrimination and, in particular, without unfair discrimination based on political belief or social status.’

3. I was threatened with the ‘Sticky Room’

IV. PRAYER FOR RELIEF
The Plaintiff seeks the following from the Defendant:
1.$10,000 as compensation for my unjust termination from the HoobieLoobie Corporation

2. A ten page, unclassified, document regarding the ‘Sticky Room’

3. Proper mental treatment for Tylxr69, including schizophrenia medicine, as I do not believe he is getting the care he deserves

4. $1000 paid to MilkCrack due to the threats against him and his livelihood

Witnesses:
MilkCrack

Evidence:
IMG_2999.png

IMG_3023.png

IMG_3010.png

IMG_3011.png

IMG_3012.png

IMG_3007.png

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

DATED: November fourth, 2021

The plaintiff also moves for an in-game trial if possible, with approval from the defendant.

IMG_3013.png

Verdict

I find this case frivolous because of the following facts:
- This was clearly a joke to both of you.
- Court is a place to fight disputes between 2 parties. This is not a circus.

This must be set as an example for the future that this is not the way to go for the Courts. Thank you.
tekkovvs will be fined $60

This is case is now closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back