BenTDM

YouTuber
Supporter
BenTDM
BenTDM
donator1
IN THE COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
EXPUNGEMENT REQUEST

The petitioner seeks to have their criminal record removed, in accordance with the Expungement Act. They understand that expungement is only possible if it has been at least 2 months since they have been charged and that the criminal records of government offenses cannot be removed.

I. CHARGES
1. all Murder
2. Bank Robbing
3. Drugs

II. REASONING
1. I am a new person I have changed for the good and I make killing jokes every now and then because I think It is funny but I don't kill players anymore
2. I have stopped lying in my app now and the only one I lie in was the ranger one. I am a new person now

(Please attach a screenshot of your criminal record if possible)

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

DATED: This (Monday 10/01/2022

Attachments

• ben_1.png
    ben_1.png
    216.5 KB · Views: 96
  • Ben_2.png
    Ben_2.png
    117.4 KB · Views: 100
  • Ben_4.png
    Ben_4.png
    455.3 KB · Views: 94
  • Ben_5.png
    Ben_5.png
    540.8 KB · Views: 91
  • Ben_6.png
    Ben_6.png
    383.3 KB · Views: 99
  • Ben_7.png
    Ben_7.png
    489.8 KB · Views: 82
  • BenTDM_3.png
    BenTDM_3.png
    176.6 KB · Views: 90
Last edited:
BenTDM, before summoning the state, please provide screenshots of your criminal record with the charges you are wishing to expunge.

1641924087296.png

IN THE FEDERAL COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
WRIT OF SUMMONS

The State is required to appear before the court in the expungement request by BenTDM, in accordance with the Expungement Request Information thread.

The Attorney General or State's legal equivalency is hereby required to appear to inform the court as to whether they believe the petitioner meets the appropriate criteria.​

The State believes the petitioner has only met the criteria for expungement for only 2 murder charges, one from November 6th 2021 and one from November 8th 2021. Thus, we recommend the expungement of only those 2 charges.

IN THE COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
EXPUNGEMENT REQUEST

Request [2022] FCR 4

I. PETITIONER'S POSITION
BenTDM has requested that all charges including eighteen counts of murder, one count of bank robbery, and one count of drug trafficking on the basis of being a changed person, not killing people anymore, and not lying on applications.

II. STATE'S POSITION
The State asserts that only two charges - two charges of murder - met the appropriate criteria and agrees they should be expunged.

III. DECISION
In regards to the sixteen counts of murder, one count of bank robbery, and one count of drug trafficking, the appropriate criteria has not been met, therefore, I will deny these charges expungement.
In regards to the two counts of murder, while they do meet the appropriate criteria needed for expungement, I cannot say clearly that you are a changed man. Given the record shown, you have committed crimes a little over two weeks ago. In my opinion, that's not a changed man. Therefore, I will deny the expungement request.

Thank you everyone for your time. I wish you luck on you future endeavors BenTDM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back