CIVIL ACTION

BananaMuffinMC
Plaintiff

v.

kizaru08
Defendant

COMPLAINT
The Plaintiff complains against the Defendant as follows:

The Defendant knowingly scammed the Plaintiff and wasted their time.

I. PARTIES
1. BananaMuffinMC - Plaintiff
2. kizaru08 - Defendant

II. FACTS
1. The Defendant made an advertisement offering $5,000 in exchange for taking a survey;
2. The Plaintiff agreed and specified that a cash reward would be provided after all questions were answered;
3. The Defendant confirmed that these were the terms of the agreement;
4. The Plaintiff answered all of the Defendant’s questions as agreed;
5. The Defendant left and did not pay the Plaintiff, and
6. When asked by the Plaintiff, the Defendant confirmed that they had no intention to pay the agreed-upon sum.

III. CLAIMS FOR RELIEF
1. The Defendant asked for a service (providing answers to a survey) in exchange for money, which they deliberately avoided paying;
2. The Defendant knew and agreed to the terms of a verbal contract which they went on to break, and
3. The Defendant wasted the Plaintiff’s time and then proceeded to continue advertising the scam in a widely seen chat.

IV. PRAYER FOR RELIEF

The Plaintiff seeks the following from the Defendant:
1. $5,000 promised by the Defendant in exchange for answering a survey, and
2. $500 in legal fees.

1649362063043.png

1649362076598.png

1649362089424.png

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

DATED: This 7th day of April, 2022

Kizaru08 please do not talk out of turn in the courts. I am hereby charging you with contempt of court, and asking the DOJ to fine you $250.

Last edited:
federal-court-png.12082

IN THE FEDERAL COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
WRIT OF SUMMONS

The defendant is required to appear before the court in the case of BananaMuffinMC v. Kizaru08 [2022] FCR 28. Failure to appear within 48 hours of this summons will result in a default judgment in favor of the plaintiff.

I'd also like to remind both parties to be aware of the Court Rules and Procedures, including the option of an in-game trial should both parties request one.​

ANSWER TO COMPLAINT

BananaMuffinMC
Plaintiff

v.

kizaru08
Defendant

I. ANSWER TO COMPLAINT
1. The Defendant acknowledges the charges made by the Plaintiff and pleads guilty.

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

DATED: This 11th day of April of 2022
Proof of consent from kizaru:

Attachments

• 208ECFA9-4AA7-4F38-8ACE-199FC134F9D8.jpeg
    208ECFA9-4AA7-4F38-8ACE-199FC134F9D8.jpeg
    96.1 KB · Views: 79

Verdict

VERDICT

BananaMuffinMc v. Kizaru08 [2022] FCR 28

I. PLAINTIFF'S POSITION
1. The Defendant promised to give the Plaintiff $5,000 if he completed a survey.
2. The Plaintiff completed the survey, and the Defendant never gave him the money.

II. DEFENDANT'S POSITION
1. The Defendant pleads guilty.

III. THE COURT OPINION
1. The Defendant and the Plaintiff clearly had a verbal contract, that was later broken by the Defendant when he refused to give the Plaintiff the $5,000 that he stated he was going to.

IV. DECISION
1. I hereby rule in favor of the Plaintiff, and order the DOJ to fine the Defendant $5,000 and unfine the Plaintiff the same amount.

The Federal Court thanks all involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back