avelanie

Citizen
Supporter
avelanie
avelanie
donator1
IN THE COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
EXPUNGEMENT REQUEST

The petitioner seeks to have their criminal record removed, in accordance with the Expungement Act. They understand that expungement is only possible if it has been at least 2 months since they have been charged, and that the criminal records of government offences cannot be removed.

I. CHARGES
1. Murder x4 from the 27th of May 2022
2. Murder x3 from the 20th of September 2022

II. REASONING
1. It has been over two months since the crime was committed
2. It has been over two months since the crime was committed

(Please attach a screenshot of your criminal record if possible)
1674165594915.png

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

DATED: This 19 day of January 2022

federal-court-png.12082

IN THE FEDERAL COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
WRIT OF SUMMONS
The Attorney General is required to appear before the court in the case of Avelanie Expungement Request [2023] FCR 18. Failure to appear within 48 hours of this summons will result in a default judgment in favor of the plaintiff.

I'd also like to remind both parties to be aware of the Court Rules and Procedures, including the option of an in-game trial should both parties request one.​

Your honour, since the plaintiff committed their last crime more than 2 months ago, we do not see any problem with this expungement.

Verdict

Given how all charges were committed more than 2 months ago, and given how the state does not dispute any of the petitioner's requests. I hereby order that the criminal record of Avelanie be cleared of the following charges:

7 counts of murder.

The Federal Court thanks all involved.

Back