Redmont Bar Assoc.
Supporter
Oakridge Resident
Pciv
Pciv
donator4
IN THE COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
EXPUNGEMENT REQUEST

The petitioner seeks to have their criminal record removed, in accordance with the Expungement Act. They understand that expungement is only possible if it has been at least 2 months since they have been charged and that the criminal records of government offenses cannot be removed.

I. CHARGES
1. Murder 14x

II. REASONING
1. it has surpassed 2 months since this charge and the last time I murder someone was almost 3 month ago since then i have become a legal citizen and have not committed a crime since
2. I have learned my lesson and have now been a very well-behaved citizen

Entire Record:
javaw_0HFPtKEEpb.png
javaw_6ib2hkTbtc.png
javaw_HE8YGsFUmz.png
javaw_MKdOzJPm95.png

federal-court-png.12082

IN THE FEDERAL COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
WRIT OF SUMMONS

The Attorney General is required to appear before the court in the case of Aurge - [2023] FCR 49 - Expungement Request. Failure to appear within 48 hours of this summons will result in a default judgment in favor of the plaintiff.

I'd also like to remind both parties to be aware of the Court Rules and Procedures, including the option of an in-game trial should both parties request one.​

The state agrees that the Plaintiff meets the requirements and does not oppose this expungement.

Verdict

Given how all charges were committed more than 2 months ago, and given how the state does not dispute any of the petitioner's requests. I hereby order that the criminal record of Aurge be cleared of the following charges:

14 counts of Murder.

The Federal Court thanks all involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back