Redmont Bar Assoc.
Supporter
Oakridge Resident
Pciv
Pciv
donator4
IN THE COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
EXPUNGEMENT REQUEST

The petitioner seeks to have their criminal record removed, in accordance with the Expungement Act. They understand that expungement is only possible if it has been at least 2 months since they have been charged and that the criminal records of government offenses cannot be removed.

I. CHARGES
1. Murder 9x

II. REASONING
1. it has surpassed 2 months since this charge and the last time i murder someone was almost 1 month ago since then i have became a legal cizten and have not committed a crime since
2. I have learned my lesson and have now been a very well-behaved citizen

javaw_CnH94UtI95.png

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

DATED: This 14 day of May 2023

federal-court-png.12082

IN THE FEDERAL COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
WRIT OF SUMMONS

The Attorney General is required to appear before the court in the case of Aurge - [2023] FCR 45 - Expungement Request. Failure to appear within 48 hours of this summons will result in a default judgment in favor of the plaintiff.

I'd also like to remind both parties to be aware of the Court Rules and Procedures, including the option of an in-game trial should both parties request one.​

IN THE FEDERAL COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
RESPONSE TO EXPUNGEMENT REQUEST

Aurge did not show their entire criminal record in this court. Regardless of whether or not Aurge meets the requirements for expungement, they failed to show that this is the case in court.

For this reason, the state opposes this expungement.

Verdict

The recommendation from the state does not support this expungement. With that taken into consideration, the court will be denying the request.

The Federal Court thanks all involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back