IN THE DISTRICT COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
CIVIL ACTION

Arasaka Holdings (f6rn Representing)
Plaintiff

v.

Yeet_Boy
Defendant

COMPLAINT
The Plaintiff complains against the Defendant as follows: On June 7th, the Defendant entered a loan agreement with my client, Arasaka Holdings. Under the terms of this agreement, Arasaka Holdings loaned the Defendant $1,000 for 30 days with an interest rate of 0.5% scheduled to be repaid by July 7th. Now two days past the deadline, the Defendant still hasn’t repaid their loan, even after numerous attempts by my client to reestablish contact.

I. PARTIES
1. Arasaka Holdings
2. Yeet_Boy

II. FACTS
1. On June 7th, the Defendant signed a loan agreement for $1,000 lasting 30 days, with a 0.5% interest rate with Arasaka Holdings.
2. Now past the due date, the Defendant hasn’t repaid the outstanding $1,005 (including interest) to Arasaka Holdings.
3. Even after attempts to reestablish contact by Arasaka Holdings, the Defendant hasn’t acknowledged nor replied to my client regarding their outstanding dues.

III. CLAIMS FOR RELIEF
1. By signing the loan agreement and receiving the money, the Defendant acknowledged the existence and agreed to the terms of the contract.
2. Even after my clients' attempts to reestablish contact, the Defendant hasn’t fulfilled their part of the contract.

IV. PRAYER FOR RELIEF
The Plaintiff seeks the following from the Defendant:
1. $1,005, the amount paid to the Defendant under the loan agreement plus interest.
2. $50 for legal fees.

V. EVIDENCE

EXHIBIT A.
exhibit a.png

EXHIBIT B.
exhibit b.png

EXHIBIT C.
exhibit c.png

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

DATED: This 9th day of July 2022

Yeah okay I know I’m gonna get fined $250 for saying this, but:

I was at summer camp when it happened and when I got back the ticket was closed so I didn’t see any pings reminding me about it and he didn’t dm me or anything after I got back, zero chance I could have remembered. Don’t you think KeyboardAlex could have said something before filing a whole damn lawsuit

Your Honor, I'm requesting this lawsuit be dismissed. My client and the Defendant have made an out-of-court settlement, the proof is attached below. Furthermore, any court fees incurred can be paid by him.

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    37.7 KB · Views: 68
  • 2.png
    2.png
    10.4 KB · Views: 68

Verdict

The case is dismissed as it has been resolved out of court. I hereby order the DOJ to fine @YeetBoy1872325 with $250 for contempt of court.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back