Lawsuit: Adjourned Apex Butchery v. The Department of Construction & Transport [2021] FCR 108

Status
Not open for further replies.

xLayzur

Citizen
Former President
Supporter
Oakridge Resident
xlayzur
xlayzur
donator1
IN THE FEDERAL COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
CIVIL ACTION

Apex Butchery (xlayzur representing)
Plaintiff

V.

Department of Construction and Transport (DCT)
Defendant

COMPLAINT
Plaintiff complains against the Defendant as follows:
Plaintiff has been wrongfully evicted from plot region c-414 by the Defendant without probable cause.

I. PARTIES
1. Apex Butchery - Plaintiff
2. Department of Construction and Transport - Defendant
3. PercivalSpencer - Legal Counsel
4. MoonlightMizuki - Witness

II. FACTS
1. The eviction report was made on October 25th and the evidence from the report was taken on October 8th.
2. The eviction report was about a lack of progress citing the interior of the building.
3. On October 28th, Apex hired MoonlightMizuki to tear down the building for $1,500, shown in exhibit one. (Blacked out information in evidence is staff related)
4. On October 28th, approx 6:38 pm MST. The plot is shown empty with chests when MoonlightMizuki finished their duty, this is shown in exhibit two
5. The eviction report was for a lack of progress citing the interior of the building, not the entire plot.
6. The building previously on the plot was commissioned to be torn down on the 28th.
7. The demolition of the building previously on the plot was completed on the 28th.
8. Progress was shown and a building was under construction three days after the eviction report.

III. CLAIMS FOR RELIEF
1. The DCT filed for eviction on the 25th, providing a solution to the issue, and significant progress was shown within a reasonable amount of time following this, three days later as stated previously the Plaintiff hired MoonlightMizuki to tear down the building previously on the plot before the Plaintiff purchased it, however, the DCT continued to evict the Plaintiff despite the progress.

IV. PRAYERS FOR RELIEF
1. $5,000 to reimburse the current landlords for what they initially paid for the plot.
2. $10,000 for damaging company operations.
3. $1,000 for legal fees.

Exhibit One:
Exhibit Two:

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

DATED: November 8th, 2021

Attachments

• InkedInked2021-10-28_17.36.30_LI.jpg
    InkedInked2021-10-28_17.36.30_LI.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 82
  • Discord_cQsA4lNQXT.png
    Discord_cQsA4lNQXT.png
    139.4 KB · Views: 88
Last edited:
Courts.png

WRIT OF SUMMONS

The Defendant,
@Attorney General is required to appear before the court in the case of Apex Butchery v. The Department of Construction and Transport. Failure to appear within 72 hours of this summons will result in a default judgment in favor of the plaintiff.

I'd also like to remind both parties to be aware of the Court Rules and Procedures.​

Your honor,

The State has agreed to settle this matter. The DCT will pay the Plaintiff $10,000.

Verdict

The case will be dismissed because of a settlement outside of Court. Please inform The Court if the Defendant paid the amount settled.

Case adjourned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back