Supporter
Willow Resident
Adam_The_Warrior
Adam_The_Warrior
electoralofficer
IN THE FEDERAL COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
CIVIL ACTION

ANDREASP15
Plaintiff (Represented by Dragon Law Firm)

v.

.Thelodgedteam
Defendant

COMPLAINT
The Plaintiff complains against the Defendant as follows:
.Thelodgedteam bid on a hat from ANDREASP15 and won against JustaDumpling on his bid on $20,000. However, when it came time to pay .Thelodgedteam failed to deliver on his promise and instead gave my client $20.

I. PARTIES
1. ANDREASP15 (plaintiff)
2. .Thelodgedteam (defendant)
3. JustaDumpling (witness)

II. FACTS
1. On February 2nd, ANDREASP15 auctioned a hat off to .Thelodgedteam for the agreed upon sum of $20k in chat.
2. After .Thelodgedteam won the auction he did not pay the agreed upon amount and instead gave the plaintiff 20 dollars

III. CLAIMS FOR RELIEF
1. According to the Foundation of Contract Law, in order for a contract to be valid there needs to be an offer, acceptance, and consideration. The offer was extended when .Thelodgedteam said "20k" during the bid, which clearly meant $20,000 in the context of the auction. It is also worth noting that .Thelodgedteam did extend a bill of "$500" previous to the bid of $20k which implies that he meant $20,000. When .Thelodgedteam accepted the hat, but only provided the plaintiff with $20, he violated the terms of the agreement since it was agreed that he would pay $20,000, or $20k, and not $20.
2. By refusing to compensate my client the agreed on $20,000, they were unable to place this money in a financial institution that would earn them interest overtime. The leading interest rate of any bank on DC is 7% at Bob’s Bank. My client could have used the money that is rightfully their own to invest in Bob’s Bank and earned an extra $1,400 on top of the $20,000.

IV. PRAYER FOR RELIEF
The Plaintiff seeks the following from the Defendant:
1. $20,000, the agreed upon amount for the hat.
2. $1,400 in damages. This equates to the amount that my client could have earned after placing the money in Bob’s Bank with their interest rate of 7%.
3. $4280 in legal fees

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

DATED: This 3rd day of February 2024

IMG_2954.jpg

IMG_2955.jpg

IMG_2956.jpg

Your honor, Dragon Law Firm has chosen to discharge this client due to harassment of our associates, rudeness, and unwillingness to cooperate with legal advice.

I didn’t agree I was just joking around with Andrea that I just wanted to try it on me and paid her 20$ and I gave it back

Your honor,

On behalf of my client andreasp15, I would like to request this case be dropped. An out of court settlement was reached. We thank the courts for their time.

Please provide proof of representation, Dusty.

Thank you. Case dismissed at the request of the plaintiff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back