IN THE DISTRICT COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
CIVIL ACTION

AlexanderLove
Plaintiff

v.

The Commonwealth of Redmont
Defendant

COMPLAINT
On January 1st, 2024, a gang of people consistently threatened violence against me when I was simply exercising my right to freely be in the commercial business district. Threats included verbal death threats, pointing weaponry at me, and even attempting to murder me several times. This was all exacerbated when someone set a bounty on me causing many people to come at me to kill me. Luckily my advanced tactical training from my days as a sworn law enforcement officer in Vindex Nation allowed me to react to these threats swiftly: I put each threat down in accordance with the self defense provisions established in the Violent Offenses Act before many of them could even land a single bullet. I protected my health and my life dutifully, yet I was charged with five counts of murder by a negligent officer, Neemfy, despite my pleas of self defense.

I. PARTIES
1. AlexanderLove (Plaintiff)
2. The Commonwealth of Redmont (Defendant)
3. Neemfy (Negligent Officer and Witness)
4. Ainsley9912 (Perpetrator 1 and Witness)
5. CookieCandle (Perpetrator 2 and Witness)
6. epsilonsvr (Perpetrator 3 and Witness)
7. tierdostrich1 (Perpetrator 4 and Witness)
8. Gamernade (Witness)

II. FACTS
1. On January 1st, 2024, I was exercising my right to peaceably assemble in the central business district with Gamernade, whom I was talking to about membership in an organization he represents relating to guns.
2. Moments later, tierdostrich1 came over holding two RPGs, a very threatening combo, pointed directly at me (Exhibits A and B). I then exercised my right to self defense against this implied threat via assault and put a single bullet into his head with an AWP rifle.
3. CookieCandle directly made threats against my life by saying she would be seeing my dead body, which a reasonable person would interpret as a death threat. I put two bullets in her head as I was scared due to a threat being made on my life.
4. A bounty was set on me after that for $300 which caused a multitude of assassins to come after me.
5. The first of these assassins was epsilonsvr who attempted to kill me multiple times and was put down each time (Exhibits D and E).
6. The other assassin was Ainsley9912 who tried to kill me twice: once with a gun and once with a drawn bow and arrow pointed at me (Exhibit E).
7. I was then jailed and fined by Neemfy after I plead self defense (Exhibit F).

III. CLAIMS FOR RELIEF
1. The Violent Offenses Act (link) stipulates that force may be taken against "an imminent threat where a criminal action against the individual or property has been directly made, threatened, or implied."
2. Ainsley9912 and epsilonsvr each attempted to murder me twice, so a criminal action against my person was directly made.
3. CookieCandle issued a verbal death threat against me, so a criminal action was directly made (conspiracy) and a criminal action was threatened AND implied (murder).
4. tierdostrich1 assaulted me, so a criminal action against my person was directly made. A criminal action (murder) was also implied due to the brandishing of RPGs at me.
5. The arresting officer broke the law. The Violent Offenses Act stipulates: "Crimes committed can be appealed under a claim of self defense, at which point all punishments are to be delayed until after the appeal." My right under this law was violated by the Department of Justice.

IV. PRAYER FOR RELIEF
The Plaintiff seeks the following from the Defendant:
1. $500 in compensatory damages ($100 for each murder not found liable for).
2. For the opportunity cost of these fines, I ask for (1/30)*(0.02)*[Number of Days Before Refund]*500. (1/30)*(0.02) represents my monthly interest rate of 2% I receive for saving my money prorated by the day. 500 (or whatever prayer for relief 1 ends up totaling) represents the principle of the fine, so the lost interest would be based on this initial amount. Once the math is computed, each day is worth 33.33 cents in opportunity cost.
3. For loss of enjoyment in Redmont as defined in the Legal Damages Act (link), I request $50 per minute spent in jail (50 minutes), for a total of $2,500. My time is incredibly valuable as an esteemed lawyer and businessman on this server, so I lost not only my freedom but also time to make money.
4. The officer ignored my plea of self defense and jailed me despite the law requiring her to suspend punishment first. I therefore request $10,000 in punitive damages for this outrageous conduct as this entire lawsuit could have been avoided if the Department of Justice followed the law. The officer was dismissive of my claims and overall seemed uncaring and uncompassionate.
5. I request $2,600 in legal fees for my time spent on this case as well as the use of Dragon Law Firm resources, plus 20% of whatever prayer for relief 2 ends up totaling by the end of this lawsuit.
6. An official apology issued by the Department of Justice for the outrageous conduct seen as well as for the suffering I was put through.

V. EVIDENCE
tierdostrich1.png
tierdostrich1-2.png
CookieCandle.png
epsilonsvr.png
jailing.png

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

DATED: This 1st day of January 2024

Seal_DC.png

WRIT OF SUMMONS
The Attorney General is required to appear before the District Court in the case of AlexanderLove v. The Commonwealth of Redmont [2024] DCR1 . Failure to appear within 72 hours of this summons will result in a default judgement based on the known facts of the case. Both parties should make themselves aware of the Court Rules and Procedures, including the option of an in-game trial should both parties request one.​

your honor at risk of getting held in contempt i went ahead and cleaned it up for yaView attachment 40232
I will be issuing a warning to you Wackjap and any other comedians who may think it is funny to speak in this case when not asked to.

If anyone speaks out of turn that is not remotely involved with this case, they will be held in contempt of court moving foward.

Motion to Strike is Sustained. Wackjap's comment is hereby Struck from the Record

MOTION TO DISMISS

AlexanderLove
Plaintiff

v.

Defendant

MOTION TO DISMISS
According to the courts procedures rule 5.5 "A Motion to Dismiss may be filed for failure to state a claim for relief, or against a claim for relief that has insufficient evidence to support the civil or criminal charge." The plaintiff claims that his actions were in self-defense as referenced in the evidence he submitted to the court. However, the evidence that the plaintiff submitted shows zero signs of self-defense. in exhibit A-E The evidence just shows the plaintiff pointing guns at the accused. in exhibit E the plaintiff is the one approaching the group and firing first. Exhibit C it is unclear who the accused is even referring to. Since the plaintiffs' outlandish claims has insufficient evidence to support them, I motion to dismiss.

Thank you, Your Honor

Last edited:
CIVIL ACTION

AlexanderLove
Plaintiff

v.

Defendant

ANSWER TO COMPLAINT
1. The defense AFFIRMS "The Violent Offenses Act (link) stipulates that force may be taken against "an imminent threat where a criminal action against the individual or property has been directly made, threatened, or implied."
2, The defense can neither affirm nor deny "Ainsley9912 and epsilonsvr each attempted to murder me twice, so a criminal action against my person was directly made." Although I will state that none of the evidence provided by the plaintiff demonstrate that this is true,
3.The defense can neither affirm nor deny CookieCandle directly made threats against my life by saying she would be seeing my dead body, which a reasonable person would interpret as a death threat. I put two bullets in her head as I was scared due to a threat being made on my life. Although I will state that none of the evidence provided by the plaintiff demonstrate that this is true,
4. The defense can neither affirm nor deny tierdostrich1 assaulted me, so a criminal action against my person was directly made. A criminal action (murder) was also implied due to the brandishing of RPGs at me. Although I will state that none of the evidence provided by the plaintiff demonstrate that this is true,
5.The defense DENIES that the arresting officer broke the law.

DEFENCES
1. The plaintiff claims that the killings of each victim were done in accordance with the definition of self-defense. However, we can see through the plaintiff's own evidence that the plaintiff was the one to initiate the interaction with the group of individuals. Approaching the individuals with a weapon and shooting them would not be grounds for self-defense.
2. The plaintiff also claims the police officer who arrested them for the slayings broke the law. However, as it reads in the Violent offenses act "Crimes committed can be appealed under a claim of self-defense, at which point all punishments are to be delayed until after the appeal." However, the plaintiff never created an appeal in the court. Simply stating that you did not commit the acts you just committed Does count as an official "appeal" Therefor the police officer did their duty and did not break the law.

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

DATED: This 11th day of January 2024

OBJECTION
Relevance

Your Honor,
To conserve space and respect the courts time I have combined all my objections to the evidence into one post. If the court wishes for me to do otherwise I can.
Exhibit A just shows the plaintiff holding a gun and has no relevance to their claim or to this case.
Exhibit just shows the plaintiff holding a gun and has no relevance to their claim or to this case.
Exhibit just shows the plaintiff holding a gun and has no relevance to their claim or to this case.
Exhibit E clearly shows the plaintiff approaching the group of individuals and taking a shot at them. however it does not show the group of individuals attempting to murder or threaten the plaintiff at all and there for has no relevance to this case.

IN THE COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
MOTION TO STRIKE
Due the evidence having zero relevance to the case at hand I motion to strike. exhibit A-E

MOTION TO DISMISS

AlexanderLove
Plaintiff

v.

Defendant

MOTION TO DISMISS
According to the courts procedures rule 5.5 "A Motion to Dismiss may be filed for failure to state a claim for relief, or against a claim for relief that has insufficient evidence to support the civil or criminal charge." The plaintiff claims that his actions were in self-defense as referenced in the evidence he submitted to the court. However, the evidence that the plaintiff submitted shows zero signs of self-defense. in exhibit A-E The evidence just shows the plaintiff pointing guns at the accused. in exhibit E the plaintiff is the one approaching the group and firing first. Exhibit C it is unclear who the accused is even referring to. Since the plaintiffs' outlandish claims has insufficient evidence to support them, I motion to dismiss.

Thank you, Your Honor
Response, your Honor?

OBJECTION
Breach of procedure
Your Honor, this is improper formatting for a motion according to the motions Guide.​
Your Honor, formatting doesn’t change the validity of the motion itself. No rule says they must be formatted correctly to be valid. Either way, my formatting was still neat.

MOTION TO RECONSIDER
Your Honor, the plaintiff provided no reasoning on why wackjaps comments should be struck.​
Wackjap does not represent the Commonwealth or AlexanderLove in any legal capacity and since he was not summoned to this case his comment was not needed and not useful in this case. Motion to Reconsider is Denied

OBJECTION
Breach of procedure
Your Honor, this is improper formatting for a motion according to the motions Guide.​
This Objection is Overruled as in this case the formatting does not change the validity as the plantiff points out especially in this scenerio when it is clear Wackjap was breaking court room procedure. I will add that in the future I urge the plantiff to use the proper formatting

OBJECTION
Relevance

Your Honor,
To conserve space and respect the courts time I have combined all my objections to the evidence into one post. If the court wishes for me to do otherwise I can.
Exhibit A just shows the plaintiff holding a gun and has no relevance to their claim or to this case.
Exhibit E clearly shows the plaintiff approaching the group of individuals and taking a shot at them. however it does not show the group of individuals attempting to murder or threaten the plaintiff at all and there for has no relevance to this case.

MOTION TO STRIKE
Due the evidence having zero relevance to the case at hand I motion to strike. exhibit A-E

I will let the Plantiff respond to the motion to dismiss before I rule on this Objection as this Objection and your motion to dismiss are almost one in the same and by ruling on one I would be in turn ruling on the other.

Your Honor,
I would like to request trial by combat.
Wooden swords.
I would be representing the defense in pvp.

The plaintiff agrees to those exact terms

Trial by combat is granted. I will be having a sidebar to discuss the time and rules for the trial by combat.

Trial by Combat is set for Monday January 15th at 8pm EST

Verdict

VERDICT

AlexanderLove v. The Commonwealth of Redmont [2024] DCR 1

I. PLAINTIFF'S POSITION
1. The plaintiff killed 5 players in self defense.
2. The DOJ arrested the Plaintiff illegally as all punishments are to be delayed until after the appeal
3. The plaintiff agreed to a trial by combat

II. DEFENDANT'S POSITION
1. The defense denies that the DOJ arrested the Plaintiff illegally
2. The defense requested a trial by combat

III. THE COURT OPINION
1. As affirmed by the witness, Magistrate Ko531, and the recording presented to the court, AlexanderLove won the trial by combat

IV. DECISION
1. The court orders AlexanderLove's entire prayer of relief to be granted totaling $16,256.25 paid by the Commonwealth and an apology from the DOJ to AlexanderLove

The District Court thanks AlexanderLove and Snowy_Heart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back