Aladeen22
Plaintiff

v.

didna
Defendant

COMPLAINT
The Plaintiff complains against the Defendant as follows:

WRITTEN STATEMENT FROM THE PLAINTIFF

The Defendant Called the Plaintiff a inexperienced police officer and that I had framed her. This Damaged my reputation by being called an inexperienced police officer.

I. PARTIES
1. Aladeen22
2. didna

II. FACTS
1. The Defendant said that I am an inexperienced police officer and that I had framed her.
2. This msg was send in #politics were many people saw this.

III. CLAIMS FOR RELIEF
1. The Defendant Slandered the Plaintiff by breaking the law of Slander: A purposeful false statement of a player to cause damage to that player's reputation
2. The Public image of the Plaintiff was affected.

IV. PRAYER FOR RELIEF
The Plaintiff seeks the following from the Defendant:
1. $50 in compensation
2. $20 in legal fees

Didna Evidence.png
Evidence Didna.png

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

DATED: This 24 day of April of 2021

PwFVDhr.png

IN THE COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
WRIT OF SUMMONS

The defendant is required to appear before the court in the case of the Aladeen22 v. didna. Failure to appear within 48 hours of this summons will result in a default judgment in favour of the plaintiff.

IN THE COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
ANSWER TO COMPLAINT

Aladeen22
Plaintiff

v.

Didna
Defendant

I ANSWER TO COMPLAINT
1. I, didna, hereby plead guilty to all charges outlined in the Lawsuit above.
2. I, didna, hereby agree to the terms of the Prayer for Relief and will pay $70 to the order of Aladeen22 the next time I am online.

II DEFENCES
1. I apologize for slandering you out of immaturity and a lack of self respect for myself and not owning up to my own actions. I did indeed rob the bank and I did indeed frame you. My alibi was pure horseshit and I apologize for damaging your reputation and credibility by slandering you multiple times. You were just doing your job and I chose to damage your reputation knowingly and willingly. I am sorry.

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

DATED: This 25th day of April, 2021.

The court would like to thank the defendant for their honesty and humility in such a response, to apologize for their actions made against the plaintiff.

Given that the defendant is willing the settle, does the plaintiff request to now have this case dismissed?

Verdict

This case is hereby dismissed at the request of the Plaintiff, as a result of an out of court settlement.

The court would like to thank both parties for their time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back