Construction & Transport Department
Public Affairs Department
Redmont Bar Assoc.
Dusty_3
Dusty_3
constructor
IN THE COURT OF DEMOCRACYCRAFT
CIVIL ACTION

YoungBuck2k (Prodigium and Partners at Law Representing)
Plaintiff

v.

YTAnarchy
Defendant

I. COMPLAINT
The Plaintiff complains against the Defendant as follows:
The Plaintiff loaned the defendant $14,300 to help kickstart their mining business. The money was going to be put toward a drill. However, the player has recently been permantly banned from the server for toxicity. He is now unable to pay back to loan on time. The loss of $14,300 will set back my clients finances dramatically.

II. FACTS
1. The Defendant requested a $14,300 loan
2. The Plaintiff created an agreement with the $14,300 loan in which the Defendant signed
3. The Defendant is unable to pay back the loan due to their permanent ban from the server.

III. CLAIMS FOR RELIEF
1. Defendant is in violation of an agreement they signed.

IV. PRAYER FOR RELIEF
The Plaintiff seeks the following from the Defendant:
1. $14,300 removed from the defendants personal or business account and transferred to the plaintiff's personal account. If no monetary funds can be found, the plaintiff requests to receive any assets the defendant owns until the $14,300 is paid off.

Evidence:
transcript-closed-0012.html

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

DATED: This 23rd day of March 2021

Attachments

• 1616477736144.png
    1616477736144.png
    135.4 KB · Views: 107

Verdict

Given the defendant in question has been permanently banned I see no need to go through a summons for the sake of it. The agreement the plaintiff set out with the defendant was comprehensive and I applaud them for that.

I order:

- The transfer of $14,300 from the defendant to the plaintiff. If this is not possible due to lack of funds, the DoJ may submit an asset seizure warrant to raise the aforementioned sum.

Back