IN THE DISTRICT COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
CIVIL ACTION

Yeet__Girl
Plaintiff

v.

The Department of Justice
Defendant

COMPLAINT
The Plaintiff complains against the Defendant as follows: My rights to an a fair trial have been denied

WRITTEN STATEMENT FROM THE PLAINTIFF
i was arrested for ATM Robbery, But I noticed under the criminal Jurisdiction Act that the department of justice had no jurisdiction, but I would need to be prosecuted.

I. PARTIES
1. BlockyElise
2. . Department of Justice
3.Yeet__Girl

II. FACTS
1.I had in fact robbed an ATM, But that is not the issue in this suit the issue is about whether the Department of Justice acted within the criminal Jurisdiction Act

2. The criminal jurisdiction act states In cases where a fine of over $100 or jail time of 10 minutes would be imposed, it is required that the prosecuting authority lodges a case with the Court to commence a trial and no punishment is imposed other than that by the Court.

3. As I was fined $250, The above clause of the criminal Jurisdiction Act applies

III. CLAIMS FOR RELIEF
1. I have been improperly charged with a crime, This is due to the Department of Justice's neglect to read the law, Even in my time as Constable I told them about this, Representative and at that time Speaker A__C said she would try to fix this, That never came, I see the only way is lawsuit
2. ATM Robbery is a Summary offence
3. The coutt has jurisdiction over all summary and indictable offences over 100$ and 10 minutes jail time

IV. PRAYER FOR RELIEF
The Plaintiff seeks the following from the Defendant:
1. 75$ jail compensation
2. 250$ to repay fine
3. A public apology from the Department of Justice

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

DATED: This 6 day of August 2022

1658790941762.png

IN THE DISTRICT COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
WRIT OF SUMMONS

The defendant is required to appear before the court in the case of Yeet__Girl v. The Department of Justice. Failure to appear within 48 hours of this summons will result in a default judgment in favour of the plaintiff.

I'd also like to remind both parties to be aware of the Court Rules and Procedures, including the option of an in-game trial should both parties request one.​

Before any motion to dismiss or opening statements are presented, I would like to remind both parties about the option of having an in-game trial

IN THE COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
MOTION TO DISMISS

The defence move that the complaint in this case be dismissed, and in support thereof, respectfully alleges:

1. This case is based entirely on the claim that the Criminal Jurisdiction Act requires that all criminal punishments above a fine of $100 go through the Courts. This was true in the original text of the bill, however it was amended on April 6th 2021 to raise the minimum fine to $500. If the plaintiff wishes to appeal their punishment they may do so, however this lawsuit is structured to challenge the legality of issuing a fine of $250 without Court approval, based on outdated laws that are no longer in effect. Link: Act of Congress - Criminal Jurisdiction Act
1659903040474.png

DATED: This 7th day of August 2022

The plaintiff has 48 hours to respond to the motion to dismiss.

The plaintiff thanks the defense for pointing this out and agrees with the motion, this case should be dismissed

Verdict

I am granting the motion to dismiss given how the bill was amended over a year ago to increase the amount needed for prosecution. The District Court thanks all involved. Case Dismissed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back