Citizen
Supporter
Willow Resident
xeu100
xeu100
attorney
IN THE COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
EXPUNGEMENT REQUEST

The petitioner seeks to have their criminal record removed, in accordance with the Expungement Act. They understand that expungement is only possible if it has been at least 2 months since they have been charged, and that the criminal records of government offences cannot be removed.

I. CHARGES
1. Corruption
2. Treason
3. Conspiracy to Commit Crime

II. REASONING
1. It has been longer than the statutory requirement for expungement (2.8+ months)
2. The prosecuting attorney affirmed their support for expungement (hugebob)
3. I have cooperated with the state in making amends for the actions that brought upon my charges by returning the money, stepping down as CEO of my company for the required period of time, and issuing an apology.

1672420499761.png

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

DATED: This 20th day of December 2022

federal-court-png.12082

IN THE FEDERAL COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
WRIT OF SUMMONS

The Commonwealth of Redmont is required to appear before the Federal Court in the case of xeu100 Expungement Request [2023] FCR 6.

Failure to appear within 48 hours of this summons will result in a default judgement based on the known facts of the case.

Both parties should make themselves aware of the Court Rules and Procedures, including the option of an in-game trial should both parties request one.​

Your Honor, I will be taking this on behalf of the Attorney General and Department of Legal Affairs.

On behalf of the State, we believe this expungement request does not meet all appropriate criteria.

According to the Expungement Act,
"Expungement can apply to any charge, with the exception of government offences, such as, but not limited to, corruption and electoral fraud."

Treason and corruption are most definitely government offenses.

Thank you.

Your Honor, in the interest of not prolonging this case, is there any update from the courts?

Yes, my apologies. Does the State believe the expungement of Conspiracy to Commit a Felony meets the criteria?

The state dies, your honor.

Verdict

IN THE FEDERAL COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
xeu100 Expungement Request [2023] FCR 6

I. PETITIONER’S POSITION
1. The Petitioner has been crime-free for the requisite two months

II. STATE’S POSITION
1. The charges of Corruption and Treason are not eligible for expungement, however Conspiracy to Commit a Felony is.

III. COURT’S OPINION
1. Per the Expungement Act, "Expungement can apply to any charge, with the exception of government offences, such as, but not limited to, corruption and electoral fraud."
2. It is the opinion of the court that Corruption and Treason are both government offences. This removes their eligibility for expungement.
3. Conspiracy to Commit a Felony, however, is not specific enough to be a government offence, and as the current Conspiracy to Commit guidelines do not provide for the exact crime to be specified in the charge or on the record, it must be assumed to be general.

IV. VERDICT
I will grant a partial expungement, and I order that the charge of Conspiracy to Commit a Felony be removed from the Petitioner's criminal record.

The court thanks both parties for their time. This case is hereby adjourned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back