Election Willow Council Elections - October 2023

Dept. State

Department of State
State Department
willowelections.jpg

This is the official post for the Willow Town Council election.

The following positions are open:
a. Residential
b. Historic
c. Commerce
d. Public Relations

To run, you must be a willow citizen and have 12 hours of playtime in the past 30 days. In order to vote, you must be a resident of Willow. As per the electoral information of Willow, declarations are open for 5 days.

Please declare below with the following format:
I, WendysLover, declare I am running for the position of ______ as a member of the (political party).

Last edited:
I, Zxeg, declare I am running for the position of Historic as an Independent. ( I don’t have discord)

Last edited:
I, FishyFish879, declare I am running for the position of Commerce Advisor as a member of The Pizza Party.

Last edited:
I, Twixted, declare I am running for the position of Historic Advisor as an Independent.

Last edited:
Bro gonna up aginist a in real life event orgnaiser which is much harder and an enviorment where I can thrive in lmao, public afairs #votesebwilliamson

I, Babysoga declare I am running for the position of Historic advisor as a member of The Pizza Party.

Ignore this message

Last edited:
I, Tylxrfied, declare I am running for the position of Residential Advisor as a member of The Birthday Party.
Unfortunately, you do not meet the playtime requirement to run in this election.
Minecraft_ 1.20.1 - Multiplayer (3rd-party Server) 10_14_2023 4_48_15 PM.png

guys i am the council

Back