IN THE DISTRICT COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
CIVIL CLASS-ACTION

Wetc (Lovely Law Representing)
(Plaintiff)

V

Aryabroz
(Defendant)

COMPLAINT

Aryabroz, the CEO of Blue Ladder Construction, announced that he“quit” the server on September 30th 2023, without relinquishing or re-delegating his CEO position. This left his company, staff, and investors in limbo without direction or ability to run the company. Aryabroz has been contacted multiple times but has not responded. As the CEO Aryabroz had a fiduciary responsibility to his staff, shareholders and clients, which was broken by his sudden disappearance, depriving them unjustly of monetary gain.

I. PARTIES
  1. Wetc (Plaintiff)
  2. Sebwilliamson (Plaintiff)
  3. .ProCuber9 (Plaintiff)
  4. Supersuperking (Plaintiff)
  5. Razorsharpbread (Plaintiff)
  6. BigBeastLion (Plaintiff)
  7. Blue Ladder Construction (company)
  8. Aryabroz (Defendant)
II. FACTS
  1. Aryabroz is the CEO of Blue ladder Construction
  2. Aryabroz announced his departure from the server on September 30th 2023 to the exchange.
  3. Aryabroz did not relinquish his title to an heir or his shareholders.
  4. Aryabroz owns 46489 of 74000 shares of blue ladder construction
III. CLAIMS FOR RELIEF
1. Aryabroz's abandonment of blue ladder construction violated his fiduciary duty to his company and shareholders. Company shares should be returned to the shareholders who will be in charge of choosing a new CEO.
2. Due to Aryabroz's abandonment of blue ladder construction, the shareholders have been prevented from any further profits the company would have made with clear direction from a CEO.

IV. PRAYER FOR RELIEF
  1. Blue Ladder Construction be liquidated and distributed to the shareholders
  2. Shareholders paid a minimum of $2 per share from Blue Ladder Constructions and Aryabroz assets.

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

Last edited:
1701482091498.png

IN THE FEDERAL COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
WRIT OF SUMMONS

@AryaBroz is required to appear before the Federal Court in the case of wetc v. Bibsfi4a.

Failure to appear within 72 hours of this summons will result in a default judgement based on the known facts of the case.

Both parties should make themselves aware of the Court Rules and Procedures, including the option of an in-game trial should both parties request one.​

Last edited:
Your Honor,

It has been more then 72 hours and the defendent has not shown up.
In the case that summary judgment is motioned by the court may I share the evidence that would have been introduced inside of the discovery phase of this lawsuit.

Thank you,
Your Honor.

AryaBroza is hereby found in Contempt of Court and I order the Department of Justice to jail and fine appropriately.

With that said, you may present the evidence before summary judgement is issued.

Screenshot 2023-12-08 013007.png

Screenshot 2023-12-08 014138.png
Screenshot 2023-12-08 014407.png

Alright, we will now be moving onto Summary Judgement. The Court is now in recess pending a Verdict.

After reviewing the facts of the case, this case will be entering a Sua Sponte Dismissal. This case is however dismissed without prejudice. Thus this case may be refiled should the reasoning listed below be fixed.

The reasoning for such is:
a. The case was filed against the wrong person. AryaBroz is not the owner nor ever was the owner of Blueladder Construction and thus cannot appoint a new CEO in its place. The correct owner according to the in game company and business registration would be Bibsfi4a.
b. The Holders can already appoint and dismiss a CEO of the company if no one shall hold it.
c. The Courts also do not have the authority to liquidate all of the assets within a company as that is up to the shareholders by a three-fourths or greater approval by all shareholders, should the company be public still.

The Federal Court thanks all involved for their time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back