Redmont Bar Assoc.
Supporter
Oakridge Resident
Vernicia
Vernicia
sergeant
IN THE COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
EXPUNGEMENT REQUEST

The petitioner seeks to have their criminal record removed, in accordance with the Expungement Act. They understand that expungement is only possible if it has been at least 2 months since they have been charged, and that the criminal records of government offences cannot be removed.

I. CHARGES
1. Murder 11x
2. Overcrowding

II. REASONING

1. I wish for murder to be expunged because i am now legal and i do not commit murders anymore. I have learned from my mistake, and have not committed the crime since.
2. I wish for overcrowding to be expunged because i was not familiar with that law at that time, i fixed the mistake from the past and i am not overcrowding since. I have learned from my mistake, and have not committed the crime since.

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.
3.png
2.png
1.png

federal-court-png.12082

IN THE FEDERAL COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
WRIT OF SUMMONS

The Attorney General is required to appear before the Federal Court in the case of Vernicia Expungement Request [2022] FCR 53.

Failure to appear within 48 hours of this summons will result in a default judgment based on the known facts of the case.

Both parties should make themselves aware of the Court Rules and Procedures, including the option of an in-game trial should both parties request one.​

Your Honor,

Given that these crimes have all taken place over two months ago, and that the requestor has maintained good behaviour for months now, the Attorney General, on behalf of the State, believes this expungement request meets all appropriate criteria.

Verdict

Since the petitioner's request meets the criteria and the State agrees, the expungement request is granted.

I hereby order that the criminal record of Vernicia be cleared of the following charges:

11 counts - Murder
1 count - Overcrowing

Congratulations, Vernicia!

This case is hereby adjourned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back