CIVIL ACTION

The Lovely Law Firm
Plaintiff

v.

ProfessorPimpel
Defendant

COMPLAINT
The Plaintiff complains against the Defendant as follows:

On the 27th of July, 2023, the Lovely Law Firm contracted ProfessorPimpel to demolish c116 promptly, as the firm plans to construct a new building on the property as its headquarters. The new HQ will also serve as a shop and a space for rentals, therefore lost time on the construction of this property is lost revenue on merchandise and rent. ProfessorPimpel promised to complete the building on the 27th, with some room for leeway. However, when I gave him an inch, he took a mile and failed to complete the project in a timely manner, causing damage for the Lovely Law Firm. Now, I am left with the ugly remains of a half-demolished building and a lot of wasted time.

I. PARTIES
1. ProfessorPimpel (Defendant
2. The Lovely Law Firm (Plaintiff)
3. AlexanderLove (Managing Partner of the Firm)

II. FACTS
1. ProfessorPimpel was hired on July 27th, 2023 to demolish c116 completely and by the end of the day.
2. A contract was signed where the defendant agreed to complete this demolition by the end of the 27th.
3. The demolition was not completed as agreed. I mailed the defendant on the 30th asking him for an update.
4. The defendant simply said "it's impossible", which can reasonably be interpreted as a refusal to complete the terms of the agreement.

III. CLAIMS FOR RELIEF
1. A contract that has all of the requisite components of a contract was breached.
2. The Legal Damages Act stipulates a requirement to mitigate damages, which was attempted when I mailed the defendant.
3. The Lovely Law Firm expected $5,000 in revenue for one week of store operation and rentals. The defendant has delayed this by four days so far, not counting how long this case will take.

IV. PRAYER FOR RELIEF
The Plaintiff seeks the following from the Defendant:
1. Compensatory damages equalling $5,000 to compensate for lost expected revenue as a result of renting out several floors of the future project as well as merchandise expected to be sold on the first floor.
2. Legal fees equalling $2,000 to make up for the Lovely Law Firm's time and energy in this matter, and to pay for the assistance of Lovely lawyers to aid in this case.

V. EVIDENCE
2023-07-27_12.36.15.png

2023-07-31_15.00.51.png

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in Court.

DATED: This 1st day of August 2023

district-court-png.12083

IN THE DISTRICT COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
WRIT OF SUMMONS
@ProfessorPimpel is required to appear before the District Court in the case of The Lovely Law Firm v. ProfessorPimpel. Failure to appear within 48 hours of this summons will result in a default judgement based on the known facts of the case. Both parties should make themselves aware of the Court Rules and Procedures, including the option of an in-game trial should both parties request one.​

IN THE DISTRICT COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
MOTION TO NOLLE PROSEQUI

Your honor, both sides have reached an out-of-court settlement on the matter. The Lovely Law Firm will no longer be pursuing this case. We thank you for your time.

This case is hereby dismissed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back